👻7👻

{Princess}

I looked at the time once again, only for it to be 4 in the morning, & bobby still haven't  made it home, these past few weeks bobby has been coming home around 4:30 or 5 o'clock in the morning. just as I turned my phone off , I heard him making his way upstairs. I quickly pulled the cover over me and pretended to be sleep .

"baby" I heard him whisper .

"baby" he said once again.

I continued to act as if I was sleep, a few minutes later I felt the bed dip down, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

                       { hours later }
Bobby
"morning baby" i said as I kissed her cheek.

"hey baby, me and the girls gotta run some places" she as she kissed me back.

"okay , I love you" I said as I hugged her .

"I love you to" she said walking out the house.

I made sure she was gone before I called my side chick Kylie over,honestly feel bad for cheating on princess , but with her being pregnant, we can't have sex , and I'm a man , I have needs!

while I was fixing my hair I heard the door bell ring, I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Kylie ,

"hey baby, yo girl gone ?" she said looking thru the house.

"duh, if she wasn't I would've never called you" I said as I closed the door behind her.

"Lets go up stairs daddy" she said as she grabbed me.

                          {princess}

Me, Jay & Nyla  just pulled up to the mall & o realized that I left my phone,

"Y'all I left my phone at the house"I said as I got back in the car .

"let's go get it" jay said as her and Nyla got back in .

I started the car and drove back to the house.

                            { at the house }
We pulled up in the driveway to see another car parked right beside jays car. we got out and walked in the house. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed my phone off the table,

"princess , you heard that ?" Nyla and jay said at the same time .

"nah what was it-" i was cut off by a loud moaning sound.

"aww hell nah" Nyla said as she took off running up stair.

me and jay followed her up the stairs only to see Nyla fighting Kylie and bobby trynna pull her off.

"yo what the fuck bobby" I said as I took off towards him.

"baby it's not what it looks like" he said trying to block every hit I threw at him.

"tf you mean it's not what it looks like , bitch you sitting here fucking this bitch Kylie in you and princess bed" jay yelled as she punched him.

I walked over to kylie and started fighting her, I pulled her off the bed and slammed her on the ground, she started kicking and punching back, moments later of us fighting, I felt a something kick me in the stomach hard. I fell on my back and everything started to get blurry, all I remember is seeing Nyla dragging Kylie  out the house as bobby rushed me to the car.

I woke up in a white room, I looked to the right and seen bobby, Amanda and my dad sleep. 

I looked to my left and seen Nyla and jay sleep , I looked down and seen myself covered  blood, I started to freak out.

"omg omg" I screamed.

the scream caused for everyone to wake up.

"Is my the baby okay ?" I screamed with tears In my  eyes.

"baby" bobby said trying to calm me down.

"don't fucking touch me you fucking asshole, I would never been in this fucking hospital bed of it wasn't for yo dumb ass, if I lose my baby , I swear I fucking done with you !" I screamed.

"I'm sorry baby" he said as he cried.

"no the fuck your not" I said as I broke down.

Moments later the doctor walked in.

"Ima need everyone to make their way to the waiting room , I only need to speak to Ms, trusty and Mr, trusty" the doctor said as everyone left out the room.

"is the baby alright" I said as I laid there rubbing my belly.

"yes the baby is fine, but the kick almost killed the baby, were gonna need to keep you over night, just to make sure everything is fine with you and the baby, you may feel sharper pains thru the night , but everything is gonna be just fine" she said .

I signed in relief that my child was okay . I'm 7 months now, and it would've hurted me to lose my baby , I've grown so much attached to  it and him/her  even here yet .

"Okay thank you so much" i said.

After I thanked her , she gave me some medicine & left out the room , only leaving me and bobby in the room.

"why bobby ?" I asked him .

"I'm sorry princess, it's just that you being pregnant, we can't have sex & you know I'm a sexual person" he said grabbing my hand.

"out of all people , it's bad enough that you cheated on her with me & then you turn around and cheat on me with her, HERR, she almost killed our baby"  I yelled .

"I'm sorry baby , I swear , she means nothing , she was just a quick fuck , I promise. please" he begged.

"I just need some time alone , I'll keep in contact with you about the baby and I'll be by sometime this week , to get my things . " I said as I wiped my tears.

"what?" He looked up at me

"I need sometime, please leave" I said holding my tears.

"I love you" he said before he walked out the room.

after he left out the room , everyone came back in to say their goodbyes and left.

"Good thing your alright baby, I don't know what I would've done if you didn't make it, I can't wait till you get here, & trust me , I gotcha thru whatever , I love you stinka" I said to my belly as I wiped my tears.

I rolled over and dozed off.

Sorry for the slow updates 🥺🥺