👻9👻

bobby💜.
           {week after the gender reveal}
I woke up to kylie laying on my chest , I gently moved her and grabbed my phone checking the time.

"Fuckk I have 30 minutes" I said as I rushed to the bathroom.

"yo kylie, get up" I yelled .

"for what" she groaned.

"the baby shower, get up and get dressed" I yelled as I put my clothes on.

"i don't wanna go to that bitch baby shower" she said as she stood in the closet.

"don't you ever disrespect the mother of my child like that" I yelled at her

"ykw fuck you bobby" she said .

"shut the fuck up with all that bullshit , get dressed before I leave you" I said walking out the room slamming it behind me .

I waited in the car for about a good 20 minutes before she walked out.she got in the car and folded her arms.

"the fuck you got on?" I said as I looked her up and down.

she had on some black booty shorts, a red crop top and some heels.

"don't talk to me , drive" she said looking out the window.

"Shii sayless" I said as I drove off.

princess💜.

"where is he" my homegirl nas asked.

" I don't know , I called him like 20 times" I said getting stressed out.

"chill ma , he's coming , I just talked to him" jay said as he wrapped his arm around me .

"thank you jay" I said as I kissed his lips.

"wait - y'all together?" Nyla asked .

"yess " me and jay both laughed.

Just as nyla was fin to say sum , Bobby and kylie walked in .

"wassuh Princess, sorry I'm late , I had some issues with this one" he said as he pointed to kylie .

"Excuse me, wtf you got on ?" I asked kylie

"Some clothes the fuck you mean" she said all smart and shit

"Hoe you lucky I'm pregnant." I said calming myself down.

{hours later}

it's 10:00 now & we are just now opening gifts.. me and jay sitting on one side and bobby and kylie was sitting on the other.

"here baby" my tt lele said handing me the last gift.

I shook the box and put it on the floor. I opened the box and seen a lot of designer baby cloths & and hats.

I got up and started hugging and thanking everyone for the gift and coming.

"ok I wanna thank everyone who showed up to me and princess baby shower. We love you all" bobby said in the mic.

I wobbled over to where he was and hugged him.

"Again thank you bobby" I said rubbing my stomach and looking up to him.

I began feeling the baby kick. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach... he looked down and back up at me with a huge grin. he removed his hand and hugged me.