How you met-Demi Lovato

A/N: I'm going to try a new format.
Demi's POV:
I had picked up a new job at this cafe not too far from where I live. It's my first day here and it's pretty decent so far. At about 3 p.m, the bell rings for the first time in an hour or so. I walked over to the register getting ready to take the person's order. I look up to see who it is. I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. "H-hi. How may I help you?"I say slightly nervous as the girl stood in front of me. I can hear my coworker chuckle and I turn around to shoot a her a glare. I advert my attention back to the girl as I see her looking up at the menu. She turns her head to the side and I get a chance to look at her side profile. As she continued to look at the menu, I got a good look at her. I looked down at her outfit seeing a white button down tucked into black slacks. I saw the golden necklace around her neck as it shimmered in the light. Butterflies soon filled my stomach as she turned towards me and started to take her order. "Can I get a small mocha and a piece of pumpkin bread please?" Her voice was calm and soothing. "Um yeah. Your total is 5.08." She handed me her money. "Can I get a name for your order?"
"It's y/n." There was no real need for her name, but I needed to know who this mysterious woman is. I wrote it down on her cup and handed it to my coworker. Y/n drummed her thumbs on the counter before starting to talk. "Are you new here? I'm a regular and I've never seen you before." I was caught by surprise when she started talking to me, but I realized I should say something. "Uh yeah. Today is my first day. Just trying something new." "Well I sure hope you decide to stay cause I would love to see you everyday." I felt my cheeks heat up and butterflies erupt in my stomach. I laugh nervously as I try to ignore the feel of my heart about to explode out of my chest. "Well maybe I'll consider it," I say as I ignore the fluttering of more butterflies in my stomach. "Y/n!" My coworker calls. I grab her order and hand it to her. As she's grabbing her order, her hands brush over mine making blood rush to my cheeks. I hear her slightly giggle and it's such a beautiful sound. "Do you work tomorrow?"she asks. "Uh. Oh yeah I'll be here tomorrow." She lets out a breathy chuckle before starting to walk away. "Before I leave, I never caught your name." "Oh right. I'm Demi." "Alright Demi. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She winks at me before she turns around and walks out the door. The way my name rolled of her tongue just felt so right. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.
Y/n's POV
As I walked down the sidewalk leaving the cafe, I thought about the new cashier. I think about her deep brown eyes that I couldn't get enough of. They were like pools of honey. Her voice was so beautiful and it was a sound I wouldn't mind listening to all day. I made it to my small apartment a few minutes later and started to eat my bread and drink my mocha. I was about to throw the cup away when I realized some scribbling on it. It was a number. I didn't think she would write her number considering how nervous she got when I started talking to her. I typed the number in my phone. I started to think of what to say. I didn't want it to be too little but not too much. So I decided with just a simple hi.
Y/n
Hi
Is this Demi?
Unknown Number
Maybe
Y/n
Pretty brave if you put your number in my cup. Especially considering how nervous you were.
Demi
....
Y/n
But I'm glad you did
Cause now I get to talk to you
The most beautiful girl I've ever seen
Demi
Oh thanks. Wanna ft?
Y/n
I would love to
And with that I connected with her instantly. We talked for hours. I learned that we went to the same school and so much more. "Demi, can I ask you something?" "Yeah you can ask me anything." I took a deep breath before I started to talk. "Would you like to go out with me? I'm sorry if I'm moving too fast. You don't have to if you don't want to I completely understand I just thought-" "Y/n quit your rambling. I would love to go out with you. How about Thursday?" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Sounds perfect. Goodnight."
"Goodnight." She hung up and I placed my phone onto my chest. I squealed in joy and my heart fluttered. I'm glad I went to that cafe today.