I sense ...... Eleven?

It's been a few days since I found Will. He lets me stay with him and I give him food and water.

"Morning," Will whispered. I nodded to him and started going through my bag to find food. I found the remaining food and set it on the floor next to Will. He held out his hands which I quickly filled with water.

"Thanks," he muttered before drinking the water. As he grabbed the food, I pointed to myself then outside.

"Your going out?" Will questioned as he cocked his head to the side. I nodded and grabbed my bag as I stood up.

"Please be careful and come back soon," he requested. I nodded and pointed to him them put my finger over my lips.

"I promise to be quiet and safe myself," Will huffed. I wanted to giggle at that moment, but I had to restrain myself so I didn't strain my throat. Something the lab did to me messed with my throat, so I can't make noise without being in pain.

I carefully listened for any sound or movement. When I was sure we were alone I quickly left the 'fortress.' I quickly but carefully made my way to the upside-down town.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I got back to 'Castle Byers' the atmosphere seemed different. I walked inside and set down my bag. I sat down next to the resting Will. He seemed like he was having a nightmare so I gently stroked his hair. He calmed down and seemed to relax into a more peaceful nap.

Suddenly, I felt like I was being watched. I started searching the 'room' until I saw a familiar figure. I felt Will stir as I studied the figure.

"Will?" The person questioned. He looked up at the person. That's when it clicked.

The figure was Eleven.

"Will, your mom's coming. She's coming." Eleven said.

"Hurry," Will barely managed to get out.

"Stay where you are, we're coming to get you." Eleven started. Then she looked at me. Our eyes started tearing up at the same time.

"Thirteen! You're alive!" Eleven exclaimed with disbelief. I nodded wishing more than ever that I could do more that nod, that I could speak.

Just as tears started streaming down my cheeks, Eleven vanished. I broke down in silent, tearful sobs as Will gently brought me into him and stroked my hair. I sat there crying as I thought about Eleven and where she was now.