Please . . . . . don't forget me

A sudden growl shattered the quiet moment. Fear now joined my muddle of emotions. Will and I both knew to be silent and not move a muscle.

The monster suddenly tore through the sheet/door. I tried to scream, but all that I felt was pain tearing through my throat. Will was actually able to scream though, and his scream mixed with the monster's growl.

I focused all my powers on the monster. The creature was first blown out of 'Castle Byers' by a huge gust of wind. Then, it was lit on fire. Next, it was struck with lighting. Lastly, acid rained down on the monster. Blood poured out from my nose, ears, and eyes. I fell to the ground but the monster seemed to recover and go after Will.

The last sound I heard was Will's scream. Then the world went black. I had exhausted myself to the point that I passed out.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The first thing I felt was something slimy, squirming in my mouth and down my throat. I could feel the thing weakening me.

I opened my eyes and looked around. The walls were covered in a slimy film. I saw many human bodies attached to the wall, all of them dead but one. Will was alive, but barely.

Two people suddenly rushed in. They both had on strange suits. One was a male and the other a female. They looked around, in search of someone or something. Suddenly they spotted what they were looking for.

Will had a black thing down his throat identical to mine. The man started pulling the thing out of Will's mouth. Once it was out, they cut Will free from the wall. The woman ran up to Will and checked on him. Something must have been wrong because the woman was crying and they were doing weird things to Will.

Suddenly Will coughed up sludge and started making noises. My vision started to blur and my hearing faded. I couldn't make out anything they were saying.

Everything suddenly went dark and my hearing completely left me. I floated into a sense of nothingness.