dating them includes / the boys

🔪BUTCHER🔪

-Won't let you get anywhere near his real work unless you find it out for yourself and prove that you can handle yourself.

-Casually stretches his arm around your shoulders whenever.

-Gives a little smirk when he's saying something rude.

-Pretends he wasn't staring at you when you catch him out.

🔪FRENCHIE🔪

-You know all the words to a few French Hip Hop albums, whether you understand them or not.

-Always listens to music with you.

-Taking it in turns to cook and discussing methods over dinner.

-Fun time activities include: getting high, making bombs, robbing banks, and napping.

🔪HUGHIE🔪

-Long lectures about Billy Joel, James Taylor and Simon and Garfunkel. But he's still a great listener when you need to vent.

-You have a small collection of his band t-shirts under your pillow.

-Long walks in the park.

-Movie marathons (includes old Star Wars and Back To The Future) and his Dad always asking about you.

🔪M.M.🔪

-Alot of his life is taken up by 'work' but he can't stay away from you too long.

-Loaaddsss of Downton Abbey.

-Fancy date nights.

-That man's ringtones need help, play him some good music. We do not appreciate being rickrolled like this.

🔪KIMIKO🔪

-You bake lots of cakes together and occasionally have flour fights.

-Showing her all the amazing things outside.

-You have a small collection of her favourite flowers. (Mainly daisies, cherry blossom, orchids etc.)

-She clings to your arm when you both go for long walks.