•??? - chapter 9 •

•Mega's Pov•

I still have no idea what the fuck is happening. So first, I pass out. Second, were fucking animals somehow, and NOW we have powers. What the actual fuck-

On the other hand, Jacob and I have gotten closer lately. I actually kind of enjoy being around him. I get this feeling around him..I dont know what it is, and I dont know how to explain it.

Out of nowhere, someone taps my shoulder. Im 99% sure nobody was behind me but you never know when you're with this group of people.

I turn around to see Jacob. "Hey, Mega!"

"Hi..?" I say, confused. 1 second ago he was with Zak and Vincent!

Oh wait...I forgot..Hes hella fast-

He sits down next to me. "Im still confused how all this happened.." He says looking outside the window.

I took out a notepad because I really didnt feel like talking right then.

I don't either. You knever know when you're with these people though. I write, underlining the word "These".

"You have a point." He laughs.

He sounded really cheerful. I dont know how he is in these situations. I mean, we can't even go outside. The worst part about this is if someone were to look through the window and see us then we'd be in deep shit. Theyd either think we're cosplayers that are really drunk/high or some other shit across those lines.

Being like this kind of scares me. The whole animal thing and the powers and stuff..I mean, being an animal and having this stuff is kinda stressful..You have to control it and the ears and tail are really sensitive for me so I have to deal with that. Don't want Jacob petting me again..This entire thing started by a sleepover party to celebrate summer break. Who would have known, THIS could have happened.
What if all of this is a dream and I'm still passed out? I have no idea at this point..I wouldn't be suprised if someone exploded the house now that all of this has happend.

"Mega, youve been really silent lately..Are you okay?" Jacob asks, breaking my chain of thought.

I nod a quick yes to him.

"Okay....I guess if you say so.."

At that moment, I hear something break from the kitchen. Kind of a glass sound..?

"Thats a bad sign.." I mutter getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Jacob looked nervous.

In the kitchen there was a6d on the floor.

"What happened?" Zelk asks Vince, helping him get up.

"Well, I may or may not have tried to hit Clay with a baguette and failed-"

FFS Vince..

"Then how did you fall?" Dave asks walking towards us.

"I tripped on air.."

"Well why was there a glass sound..?" Darryl asks from across the room.

"That...That wasn't from here. Probably the neighbors or something." He said with his french accent.

"Yeah, they always do stupid shit. You never know." Dave says starting to walk off.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. Zelk and I started to talk again about random things. I enjoyed being around him. Hes really shy sometimes and I find that pretty cute. Wait what did I just- Nevermind...

|×--Le epic ending of chapter--ו|

Yeyeye i dunno how author 1 is gonna make another chapter off of what i just typed but we always end up coming up with something somehow. Okiiiii bye•
Lmao. I edited it you muffinn
Wee woo im a helicopter