•30 part 2•

- - -
Thanks for 12k lmfao
sorry this took so long
2,000 words
wee woo author 2
- - -

B e l i n d a  p o v •

Its been like, 2 days?? a week maybe..I dont keep track anymore. It doesn't matter, either. All that matters to me right now, is getting the hell outta here. Even if it means killing him.

Jacob, he was the nicest, most kind person. I never really liked him, but he was just that type of person. Whats gotten him into this?

I heard the door click open. He walked in, shutting the door behind him. He double checked the lock, and walked over to me. He had one of those looks in his eyes. The ones that I cant explain. The cold, empty stare. The one where you know somethings gonna happen.

He walked over to me, rope in hand, knife in the other.

the fuck is he gonna do to me?

I got lucky. At least this time. A voice from upstairs calling Zelk saved me. He sighed, and walked back upstairs, locking the door. The voice sounded familiar. I cant figure out exactly who it was, though.

then i realized who it was. that one boy who i picked on around a few weeks ago. not sure exactly when, but i remember him. hes the guy who hangs out with Jacob lots. Are they dating or something? If they are, its gross. Boys should only be allowed to like girls. ( brooooo belinda stfu )

• zelks pov •

Right as i was about to beat the shit out of Belinda, someone called my name. I set the knife and rope on the table near the wall. I raced upstairs, locking the door quickly behind me.

"Where were you?" Mega asked, locking the front door. Suspicious...

"And who are the people outside?" He also asked, worried.

(thAnkS x10N fOr lE idEA aaaaAAAaaaAAaa-)

"What- what, uh...What do you mean by that?" I said, walking towards the window. I was suprised to see people outside. In front of the door. They...whERe dID thEy cOMe fROm????

"bruh momento let us in jacob" One of them said. I recognized that person..

( kinda dunno how to describe anyone but me so like- imAgINatIOn-)

"how do yOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

"you- do yOU NOT KNOW ME SOMEHOW?????"

"no?"

"wee woo?"

"the fourth wall doesnt exist anymore, does it.."

"._."

"look, shush, this is for the book. now shut."

"......"

"now let me and the others the fuck in its cold outside"

"its spring-"

"just- nevermind..."

Author 2 opened the locked door somehow.. probably author powers..

"okay now wheres zelk i need him for a second"

I walked forwards, stopping when i was next to mega.

• my pov (coUgh wEe wOo aUThor 2) •

zelk walked forwards, stopping next to mega.