• 2 9 •

---
Ive been waiting to write this chapter..
---

Zelk/Jacob POV

I walked back up the stairs out of the basement, locking the door behind me. I sprinted up the stairs into the living room. I looked iver at the kitchen to see Zak, Finn, Clay, and a couple more acting...drunk? what the hell? How did this happen? (See what i did there- ok i'll sotp)

Half of everyone was drunk. The others just looked sleep deprived. Everyone was acting really weird- The only person acting normal was Darryl.

I looked around for Mega. Ive never seen sleep deprived/drunk Mega before, but i really want to now.

Now that i think of it, hes been really...Quiet? That- that wouldnt be the word. Shy. Yeah..Hes normally like, that one bold person. And now, i guess we switched places.

I spotted Mega in the bedroom. He was talking with Sapnap. I dont mind him talking with him much. Sapnap...I dont have to do anything for him to leave. Hes already planning on leaving himself.

Mega looked up at me. He had a smile on his face that told me something. I dont exactly know what but its just that...look...

Sapnap got up and left the room. What the hell-

"H-hi, Mega"

He kept moving closer to me. Hes never done this before- I thought to myself, backing away.

Sapnap closed the door behind him when he left so i couldn't leave easily

Is he drunk-

I was backed into a corner.

"M-mega...What are you doing..?"

He just got closer to me.

"Mega, stop!" My face was red.

He was around an inch away from my face.

He started petting me-

I guess its revenge for what i did?

I slid down the wall to where i was sitting. He just continued petting me.

There is no way he is not drunk or really sleep deprived.

I shut my eyes tight.

(Author 1 and i did this exact thing in mc and im just writing what happened here- I was Mega lmao)

3rd persono

Jacob shut his eyes as tight as he could. "M-mega- stop"

Mega just continued petting him.

Jacob tried his best to not make a sound, in hopes that'd make mega stop.

He eventually made a s o u n d .

(When we did this stupid af rp i was on the floor from cringe and laughing right here)

Jacob m o a n e d

---
AIGHT IM ENDING IT THERE LMAO OK NO I CANT DO THIS FUCK

next chapter is the last chapter- holy shit this went by fast-

okay im dying fuck aaaAAAAAAAAAAA
author 1 pls answer my dms :<

wee woo author 2
---