Prologue

Long ago, there were three orphans brothers who live in the forest outside of the village. The oldest brother was White Fang Hood the Great Wolf, the middle brother was Oswald Hood the Lucky Rabbit, and the youngest brother was Mickey Hood the Mouse. When each of their parents died because of sickness, they were taken to the orphanage, and they hoped that one day they would be adopted. But all of the kids in the Orphanage got adopted besides them three, and they became homeless because Prince Pete the Cat order the orphanage to be closed, because he decree that people should pay their tax, if not they lose everything. When the three orphans left the orphanage, they decided to be each other's family as brother and form aband called the merry men's and decided to steal money from Prince Pete and give it back to the poor villagers. Because long ago, Prince Pete older brother, King Richard III the lion, was ruler of the kingdom and everyone was so happy to have him as their king, until one day he had to leave his home to go to another land to fight a battle, and his younger brother was in charged and order the sheriff to steal all the villagers money and discover a sword that would divide the kingdom into two so he used the sword and the kingdom was divided into two. Every year, Oswald, White Fang, and Mickey steal money from the rich and gave it back to the poor and it inspired to other orphans kids to join their bands and they became unstoppable. Even though they became most wanted criminals, they never gave up. One day, Mickey heard that there was another kingdom, and decided to check it out, but didn't want to leave his brother. Oswald and White Fang didn't want Mickey to leave but they knew he had to discover the other kingdom and thought that if he stays there he could also help people and prepare him for the final battle. So, Mickey left his home and went to discover the other kingdom and decided to change his last name into Mouse instead of Hood. When he arrive he sees that it's very different and more magical then the kingdom he known, and met an old duck named Scrooge McDuck with his nephew, Donald Duck, and niece, Della Duck. Mickey started to steal from the rich and giving it to the poor, not knowing that the rich people are good people. The police men's were about to arrest him until Scrooge step in, and decided to teach him how people do in the South Kingdom he is now and raise him as his own boy. Mickey started to understand how people do in the kingdom, and became best friends with Donald and Goofy andstarted to date a girl named Minnie Mouse and has a dog named Pluto, andstarted to work in a place called House of Mouse were all the Disney character comes to hang out to watch cartoon shows and host do some performance and his uncle, Scrooge McDuck, owns the place. Mickey enjoys being with his friends, but sometimes he felt like something was missing. And this is where our story begins.