Part 2

When Mickey arrived to a forest called The Never Forest, he heard a strange sound and was ready to fight until he notice it was his brothers and they were so happy to see him and he was happy to see them too that they shared a hug.

Oswald: Its good to see you again little brother.
White Fang: We've missed you a lot.
Mickey: I missed y'all too. And I have to say you guys grown a lot, since the last time we saw each other.
Oswald: Well, it was only two years, and I have to say. Your starting to become a very handsome hero.
White Fangs: (Laughs) (Pats Mickey on the back) Looks like our little brother is growing up. So how was your adventure in the South Kingdom?
Mickey: Well, its very different then the North Kingdom, and the people have very different and weird jobs. I stayed with the Ducks family and they teach me how they do in the South Kingdom. But it didn't felt like home, because I had to hide my identity and I couldn't be myself. Then I discover that the South and North Kingdom was once a one kingdom, until it magically been divided. I heard that it happen at the North Kingdom, and that maybe Prince Pete is behind all this. So, I decided to come back home.
Oswald: And we're glad you did, little brother. And for that, you'll be patrolling and making sure if the sheriff and his soldiers comes to arrest us, by using money as a trap.
Mickey: I would be honor.
White Fang: All right Merry Men's lets go back to our hide out, and celebrate the return of Mickey Hood.
Merry Men's: HURRAH!

When they return back to their hide out and started to celebrate the return of Mickey Hood, Mickey was so happy to be reunited with his family, that he started to feel like he has finally found what he was missing all along, a real home. The next day, Mickey went to patrol the Never Forest, until he spotted the sheriff and the royal soldiers, and discovered that they have a plan to lower his brothers and merry men's into a trap. So, Mickey went back to his hide out, and told his brothers what he saw.

Oswald: Little brother, you came back so soon. What's up?
Mickey: I spotted the sheriff and soldiers, here at the forest, and they have form a trap to capture us.
White Fang: Don't worry little brother, we have a plan.

A men wearing a hood to cover his face was carrying three barrels of gold in his wagon. When Oswald and White Fang spotted him, they use a vine to swing and got on top of the man's wagon and order him to surrender until the sheriff and his soldiers came out of theirhide out.

Sheriff: Well, well if it isn't the Hood Brothers. I see that you two have fallen into my trap. (Guards came out to arrest them) Man wearing a hood, tie these criminals up!
White Fang: I believe this stranger, will not listen to you, sheriff. ( Took of the hood of the man and revealed it to be Mickey all along.)
Sheriff: (Shock) Mickey Hood, your alive!?
Mickey: In the flesh, Sheriff. (Whistles)
Oswald: You see sheriff, Mickey found out of your little trap that you and your soldiers are planning for us. So, we decided to lower ya'll in our trap.

All of the merry man's came out of their hide out, and surrounded the sheriff and his soldier.

Oswald: Merry men's, tie them up and take away their gold. (The merry men's did what he order them to do.)

Mickey was about to help the merry mans, until Oswald stop him.

Oswald: Hold on, little brother, you are going to help me and White Fang take the gold to our hide out.
Mickey: (Helped his brothers take the gold)

When they were in their hide out all of the merry mans were happy and started to sing.

Merry Men 1: (Singing) Oh, it's a rough life just trying to get by. The tax man comes and bleeds you dry. No matter how much you give, it's never enough.
Merry Men 2: (Singing) If you say you've nothing left, he'll say, "That's tough!"
Merry Men's: (Singing) It's a rough life just trying to get by. The tax man comes and, (Oswald shoots an arrow that almost hit one of the merry men's) Aah! He bleeds you dry. That's why we fight. We fight for the Hood Brothers. The Hoods stands for right. They fight for all that's good.
White Fang: (starts singing) That is why they stand, to join our merry band. We are merry men and that is grand.
Oswald: (Singing) The good king's left on a long Crusade. While he's gone, he has been betrayed.
Mickey: (Singing) His brother Pete is a greedy soul. He'll tax your soup, and he'll tax your bowl.
Merry Men's: (Singing) But fear not, good folk, listen and behold. The Hood Brothers will thwart him, with action brave and bold. That's why we fight, we fight for the Hood Brothers. The Hoods stands for right. They fight for all that's good. They take from the rich, and to the poor they give. And with their merry men, in Never Forest live.
White Fang: Merry men's, its time to give the money back to the poor.
Merry Men's: Hurray!
Oswald: (Stops Mickey) Hold on little brother, your not going with us.
Mickey: (Got upset)
Oswald: Ah don't be upset little brother, for I have another job for you too. You know my girlfriend, Princess Ortensia, is a spy on Prince Pete castle, right? Well I want you to give this poem that I have wrote for her. OK?
Mickey: I can't say 'No' to that. Oh, I almost forgot to mention something. Oswald, I also have a girlfriend, and her name is Minnie.
Oswald: Really! How is she?
Mickey: She's sweet, kind, smart, strong, and a good friend to me.
Oswald: Really? Have you ever done something special to her?
Mickey: I saved her life when her ex-boyfriend, Mortimer Mouse, left her with the bull, and I hired her to work with me. I always take her to a special place and gives her flowers, but sometimes I always wanted to pop up the question, by asking her to marry me. But I always get nervous to ask.
Oswald: Be yourself, little brother, and have confidence.

Mickey was happy to hear the advice Oswald gave him, and he went to the castle, to give the poem to Ortensia, while his brother and merry men's give the money back to the poor. When Mickey arrive to the castle he saw a female cat starring outside on her widow, so he shoot an arrow that is attach to a rope and started to climb up the castle. Ortensia look down and saw it was Mickey and was so happy to see her future brother in law.

Mickey: Hey Ortensia, its been a while. My brother Oswald, send me to give you this poem that he wrote for you.
Ortensia: Oh, thank you Mickey.

When Ortensia started to read the poem, she started to love it and imagine how life would be, if she was connected with Oswald again.

Ortensia: (Gave Mickey her necklace.)  Here, give this to Oswald as a gift, to let him know, I still remember him.
Mickey: I will. (Leaves the castle and went back to the Never Forest.)

Meanwhile, Oswald, White Fang, and their merry mans were giving money back to the poor and made sure that they weren't spotted by the guards. When the poor people saw the money outside of their house, they knew that it was the Hood Brothers who send their money back and were so happy.