Part 1

Ever since Mickey started to live with the Duck family, he kept on acting like a dog, because when he and his brothers started to live in the woods, they sometimes start to act like wild animals, in order to survive. Scrooge sometimes gets mad at Mickey and always tells him that he is not a dog. One day, when Mickey was hosting at the House of Mouse, he saw a group of cats called the Alley Cats, who are hear to perform, and he started to chase them away, which got him into big trouble. Scrooge went to talk to Mickey, while the guest watch a cartoon show about Goofy and a lion.

Scrooge: Mickey, you chase our musical guest away! How many times have I told, double told, and triple told you? You are not a dog, you are a mouse!
Mickey: (Upset)
Minnie: Oh, don't worry, Mr. McDuck, I'll find another musical act, and don't be so hard on Mickey. You know he's from another kingdom, remember.
Scrooge: I know Minnie, but sometime I think that this job isn't perfect for Mickey at all. Perhaps I should have let him have a job on cleaning dogs instead.

Mickey got upset to hear what Uncle Scrooge said, that he decided to go outside to get some fresh air. Della and Donald saw how upset Mickey is that they went to cheer him up.

Della: Hey there little brother. (Mickey still upset) Aw, don't listen to our uncle.
Donald: Yah, he just don't know that you are one of a kind mouse.
Mickey: Its not that guys. Its just that, I've try to fit in, but it doesn't seem like I fit in well. (Sigh) Sometimes I feel like I really don't belong here, and like I'm suppose to be some place else.
Della: Mickey, little brother...
Mickey: I know, its a silly idea. (Leaves the House of Mouse and went to see the view of the city) (Starts Singing) I have often dreamed of a far-off place. Where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me. Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face. And a voice keeps saying, this is where I'm meant to be. (Climbs up a tree to see the stars) I will find my way, I can go the distance. I'll be there someday, if I can be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong.

When Mickey went back to the McDuck House, before Scrooge arrive home, he saw that Donald and Della were waiting for him outside and wondered why.

Donald: Mickey, there something that we should tell you.

Donald and Della told Mickey that their kingdom and his kingdom was once one kingdom, until it magically divided.

Mickey: But if our kingdom was once one kingdom, why is it divided.
Della: Uncle Scrooge told us that it magically happened in the North Kingdom.
Mickey: That's it, I'll go back home and find a way to fix this problem and... (Noticing he has to tell the truth of who he is) Um guys, I have something to tell you guys too. My real last name is Hood and I have two brothers and we protect our kingdom with our merry men's by stealing money from Prince Pete and giving it to the poor. And I have to go back to help my family. You two are the best friend I could ever have, but I need to follow my own destiny.
Della: We understand, just be careful out there.
Mickey: Thanks, tell Uncle Scrooge that I'm sorry, and tell Minnie that I love her.

Della and Donald hugged Mickey and waved him goodbye. When Mickey was outside of the South Kingdom, he was wondering what would be the quickest way to go back to the North Kingdom. Until he remembered that a monkey once told him to look beyond what he sees. So he started to look beyond what he sees and goes to the direction that he sees, in order for him to get close to his brother.

Mickey: (Starts singing again) I am on my way, I can go the distance. I don't care how far, somehow I'll be strong. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong.

Donald and Della told everyone the truth about Mickey and that he is going to find his brothers. Minnie was upset, not because Mickey is a Hood because she already knew that, because Mickey is on his own and decided to go find him and help him. Donald, Goofy, Daisy, and Della decided to come with Minnie, and so did Scrooge because he started to miss his nephew and felt bad for being mad at him.