Part 3

When the sheriff return to the castle, he told Prince Pete what he saw, while trying to capture the Hood Brothers and their Merry Men's.

Sheriff: Sire, you won't believe this. Mickey Hood is alive, and he has return to help his brothers.
Prince Pete: (Angry) What! I can't believe this. The little Hood brother has return. That little brat, he always reveal my plans to his brothers and merry men's. Oh, I can't stand those no good Hood's and their merry brats keep stealing my money, and giving it back to the poor. There's got to be away to capture them easily. (Had an idea) I know, I'll form another trap to capture those Hood Brothers and Merry Men's, but this time it won't be in their homes and it will be something they won't expect. But what kind of trap would be perfect to lower them easily? Hmm.
Sheriff: (Had an idea) I know my lord, you should have a challenge tomorrow, and the winner will gets to kiss Princess Ortensia.

Prince Pete love the idea, because he knows that the Hood brother's would be their too. When Mickey was wandering in the village in disguise, he saw a post of a challenge that Prince Pete is having so he took the post and showed it to his brothers. Oswald was happy to hear that Prince Pete is having a challenge and the winner will get a kiss from the princess, because he always wanted to kiss Ortensia. So, he decided that he, his brothers, and merry man's go out there in disguise. When they arrive, Oswald started to think of gift in return to Ortensia.

Oswald: Little brother, I want you to give this lucky hat to Ortensia, as a gift of my appreciation.
Mickey: Ah, Oswald, I don't think that would be a good gift.
Oswald: Well, there has to be something I could give her. Hmm (Looks as his ring) I know, I'll give her my ring. Can you take thins ring to her, please?
Mickey: Sure Oswald.
Oswald: Thank you little brother.

When no one was watching, Mickey went closer to Ortensia and gave the ring in her hand. When Ortensia looked at the ring, she realized that it was Oswald's ring and notice that he and his brother are here in disguise, and hope that she will get her first kiss from Oswald. When the challenge began, everyone who participated started to shoot arrows to the target but missed it, but Oswald was the only one who didn't missed it. When Oswald was going to get his prize, Prince Pete revealed to everyone that Oswald, Mickey, and White Fang are here and order the guards to arrest them and their merry mans. When Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Scrooge arrive, they saw Mickey in trouble and went to save him by throwing rocks at guard which left them conscious. When Mickey was free, he decided to save his brothers and merry mans, but Oswald told him to run.

Mickey: No, I'm not leaving y'all.
Oswald: Don't worry about us, we'll be fine. Now hurry!

So, Mickey ran back to the Never Forest, while the guards were chasing after him by shooting arrows, but missed. When the carriage was taking Oswald, White Fang and the Merry Men's to the castle, Mickey swung from a vine and landed on top of the carriage. Oswald and White Fang were so happy to see Mickey and ask him to open the lock. Mickey used one of his old tools to open the lock and it was open, until there was a bump on the road that made Mickey to fall of the carriage and the lock to close.

White Fang:  Stay strong, little brother, and we're proud of you.
Oswald: We love you, little brother.
Mickey: I love y'all too.

Mickey was very upset to see his family enter the castle as a prisoner, and went back to the forest. During night time, Mickey was walking in the village very upset, and decided to go back to the South Kingdom, because he felt like a failure.

Mickey: (Starts Singing) Here. Here at the end of the trail. How could I come all this way. Only just tofail. Nowwhere? Where doI go? I've tried all that Iknow. Don't think there's any more I can do. (Heard that the people are worry that they might get really poor, and that no one would save the Hood Brothers and their Merry Men's outside of someone's windows.) (Looks at the castle, and decide to save his family.) But now I think I see. There's more to this journey than me. So if I have to I'll move along. In a group where I belong. (Runs to the castle) With my friends, I know I won't be alone. With my friends, we'll find a path that I can't find on my own. Maybe this journey won't end today. But with my friends it'll be okay. With my friends, It begins and ends. With my friends.

As Mickey ran as fast as he could to save his family, he bumped into Minnie. Minnie was so happy to see Mickey again that she kiss him on the lips, then Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Scrooge came in and gave Mickey a hug.

Mickey: Its really good to see y'all again, but what are you guys doing here?
Scrooge: Why, looking for you, lad.
Mickey: Looking for me?
Scrooge: Of course, just because you can be a pain in the but for me sometimes. Doesn't mean I shouldn't stop loving you. And I'm sorry for trying to change you and being hard on you. (Gives Mickey a hug)
Mickey: (Hugs Scrooge back) All its forgiven, uncle. But now I have to save my family, Prince Pete lock them in prison. (About to leave)
Scrooge: (Stops Mickey) Hold on there lad, you won't do this alone. Because we are going to help you.

Mickey was happy to know that his friends will help him, so they went to the castle to free Oswald, White Fang, and the Merry Men's.