Part 4

When they arrive to the castle, Mickey started to tell his southern family the plan to rescue his family.

Mickey: OK, everyone, here's the plan. Minnie, you, Della, and Daisy save Princes Ortensia, who is lock in her room. When you see a female cat wearing a pink dress, that's Princess Ortensia, got it?
Minnie: Got it.
Della: You can count on us, Mickey.
Daisy: You know for some reason, I always had a feeling that you were nothing but trouble since I met you, but if this a rescue mission, we're in.
Mickey: OK then, Donald, you and Goofy check on the royal family office and find some of Prince Pete's old plans, to find out why our kingdoms are divided, and no goofing around.
Goofy: Hey, when do I ever goof around? (Remember) Oh, right. (Laughs) We won't let you down, Mick.
Donald: Yah!
Mickey: Ha, that's great, and Uncle Scrooge, you are going to help me save my family from the dungeon.
Scrooge: Ha, if there's one thing I love better than gold, is saving my family's family.
Mickey: All right then, lets go.

Mickey and his friends sneak inside the castle without the guards noticing, then went separate ways to do their jobs. Meanwhile in the cell, Oswald was looking outside and wondering how his girlfriend, Ortensia, is doing, and felt really awful for putting his family in the cell

Oswald: Sorry guys.
White Fang: Hey, its not your fault, Oswald. Beside, you wanted to see your true love, and we wanted you to be happy.
Oswald: Thanks guys, but now I will never see my princess again. She is lock in her room, and her dream of freedom is ruined.
Ortensia: (Looking outside her window) (Upset) Oh, my poor Oswald. (Starts Singing) Gazing from my window, there you are. You're so very close and yet so far. When I see your face, dear, then I know this much is true. There's no other one for me but you. No other love for me. No other one for me. No other love for me. I know deep in my heart! No other one for me. No other love for me, it's true. There's no other one for me but you.
Oswald: (Starts Singing) Chained within this cell, I dream of you. Thoughts of all the scrapes, that we've been through. Giving me the courage, for the fight that's sure to be. There's no other hope for me, you see. No other love for me. No other one for me.
Ortensia: (Singing) No other love for me, I know. Deep in my heart.
Oswald: (Singing) Deep in my heart.
Oswald/Ortensia: (Singing Together) No other one for me. No other love for me, it's true. Nothing's ever keeping us... Apart!

Oswald then remember, his little brother, Mickey, is still out their, and know that he will free him and his family. When Ortensia was thinking about finding a way to save Oswald, White Fang, and their Merry Men's, she saw Minnie, Daisy, and Della climbing up the castle.

Ortensia: Who are you?
Minnie: We're Mickey's friends from the South Kingdom. Hi, I'm Minnie, Mickeys girlfriend, and this is Daisy and Della.
Ortensia: It's really good to meet all of you. My name is Ortensia, and why are you all doing here? Has Mickey been capture as well?
Della: No, he sent us to save you, while he free his family along with his friends. So, come on out, we'll carry you safely out of the castle.
Ortensia: I can't use the window or the door to escape, because the guards will capture us.
Daisy: Well, there has to be some way to rescue you. (Had an idea) I got it! Do all the guards, who work for your father, Prince Pete, have a crush on you?
Ortensia: Yes, why?
Daisy: Here's the plan. (Whisper the plan to Ortensia's ear)
Ortensia: OK, if you say so.
Minnie: (Curious) I hope this isn't one of your playing tricks, Daisy.
Daisy: Don't worry this will work.
Ortensia: (Opens the door) (Sing to the guards) Closed inside these walls I think of you. Counting all the things that we could do. (Three guards came inside and started to fall in love with Ortensia.) Hugging, kissing, spooning. But this crowd just makes me moan I wish it were the two of us alone. (The guards started to punch each other) Too many loves I see. Too many loves for me. Too many chaps to tea. 'Cause you are all I need. Too many guys. Oh, gee, heh. (Two guards tied one guard) Too many boys for me to phone. Wishing that we two could be alone. (The two guards started to hit each other.) Too many loves for me. Takes too much energy. Just do the math. (While the two guards were down,  the guard, who is tied came to get closer to Ortensia.) And see that you are all I need I only want one man I'm not a girl you can co-own (The guard, tied, sings with Ortensia.) - I'm glad that it's the two of us alone - I'm glad that it's the two of us alone. (Hits the guard in the head with a guitar.)
Della: Daisy, for once you did not fail me.
Daisy: Thank you.
Minnie: Come on girls, we need to find Mickey and the others before the guards wake up. Hurry!

When the guards were down Minnie, Daisy, and Ortensia left the room to find the others.