Chapter 1

You looked into the mirror and fixed your white blouse once again. You checked your makeup and brushed your hair. Today was your first day at your new job and you were quite excited. You've always dreamt of joining this company because it is really renowned for their work. "Okay, let's get this bread", you said and left your apartment.
Time skip
The reality was even better than your expectations. You had a great office, nice coworkers and all the tasks you had to fulfill seemed to be interesting and challenging. Exactly as you wanted it. You arranged the files you had to work on tomorrow and left your office after a day filled with new experiences. Time to head home and tell your bestie about your first day. Before you left you grabbed a cup of coffee from the coffee machine in the staff room because it was literally the best. As you made your way to the exit you heard some loud yelling from the end of the corridor. It seemed like someone was fighting verbally over something. You ignored it and just decided to walk to the door. You've almost passed the two men when you suddenly got hit accidentally by a hand which made the coffee spill all over your white blouse. You gasped as the hot liquid ran down your chest soaking you completely. You turned to the side to the man whose fault it was. You were really fed up but you couldn't ignore the fact he was damn attractive. His half long, black curls framed his beautiful face and the black tuxedo underlined his well-built body. He looked at you and noticed what he has caused. To your surprise, he took out some money and put it in your hand leaving you completely in shock. You hated it when someone didn't apologise for their mistake and HE just gave you money - which you didn't want! You were boiling so you ran after him. You threw the remaining coffee on his shirt and put the money back in his hand. "I pity you, Mr. trash head", you spit and went to go home.
"What has happened, sweetie?", your best friend asked as she let you in. She has arrived first so she used the spare key you gave her to enter your apartment and wait for you. You took off your now brown blouse and bristled with anger. "This fool at work hit my hand so I spilled my fresh coffee all over myself", you explained enraged and she helped you to clean yourself. "Oh my god, on your first day", she pitied you. "And he didn't even apologise! He just gave me some money", you told her the whole story. "What an idiot!", she exclaimed feeling after you. "But a handsome idiot", you said laughing the frustration off. She widened her eyes and you were ready for her to tease you, but instead she said something shocking. "Oh no, Y/N", she said taking her phone out, "remember when I told you about the hot CEO of your company when you got the acceptance?" She searched for a picture and showed you the screen. "Was this the guy you spilled the coffee on?", she asked afraid to hear the answer. You slowly nodded realising what you have done. "Oh god, did you just take your CEO on?", she asked and tried not to laugh. Instead you started laughing. "Things like this only happen to you", she said as you tried to catch your breath. "Oh damn it", you cursed still laughing, "I'm not going to apologise, the fault is on his side. If he wants to fire me, fine! But I'm not going to give in." "That's my girl", she said and hugged you shaking her head.