Chapter 2

Today was your second day at work and you were quite excited. After what happened yesterday you weren't sure if you could keep your job. If the CEO took your action personally he might fire you today. You checked your outfit once again in the mirror and then left.
You had a meeting for projects at 9am and you were curious if he was there too. You weren't going to apologise but you wanted to see what he would say or do. You entered the conference room and sat down at the other side of the long table so you could face the presentation. Before it started one more person came in. And it was him, looking just as fine as yesterday. He wore a black suit and his hair was slightly ruffled. His eyes were dark and glaring as he scanned the room. He had his hands in his pockets but he was standing upright and you could see his broad shoulders. His whole appearance was intimidating and before he could spot you, you quickly lowered your head. The meeting started and he sat down at the opposite end of the table facing directly towards you. You lifted your head and made eye contact with him. His eyes pierced you showing that he didn't like what you had done to him but he was so curious. He made you squirm under his glare and you just wanted to turn away and hide your feelings. But you didn't want to give in. Not like this. You stared back and then paid attention to the presentation. He chuckled and poked his cheek with his tongue. No one ever dared to act up like this and oppose him. He was the CEO. He interrupted the talk and turned to the attendant crowd. "So, what do you think-", he asked and looked at the list of names, "Miss y/l/n?" He smirked and you gulped breathing steadily. He targeted at you even though he was at fault. "I think we should change the way we present our products in public to gain more attention", you stated and a few nodded agreeing, "Sir." You added the last word with a sassy undertone to undermine his authority. You could see how your behaviour triggered him. You were different and he liked it. You noticed how he stared at you from time to time during the rest of the meeting but you didn't care. You were still mad because of the coffee incident and you wanted him to apologise, whether he's the CEO or not. The meeting ended and you grabbed your handbag. You wanted to go back to work but someone blocked your way. "You ruined my shirt, Miss y/l/n", he growled and you looked straight up into his eyes. "Well, I bet you have enough money to replace it", you countered and he shook his head smirking. "You don't know who I am do you?", he said travelling his eyes over your face. Your blood was boiling and you snuffled. "I know damn well who you are and I want you to apologise because you ruined MY blouse", you said enraged and left him behind. Oh no no. What did you do? Now he's definitely going to fire you. You face-palmed yourself and returned to work. You wondered when he would show up to tell you to leave. But he didn't come. You didn't know that he wanted you. He wanted to know you because you were special. You've aroused something in him which made him fall for you. You turned off your computer and put on your jacket. You left the company building and wanted to go home but he thwarted your plans. He lounged casually against the car, his arms crossed in front of his chest checking you out. You groaned and rolled your eyes. "Miss y/l/n!", he said and approached you. "Yes, Sir", you said and he smirked. "I have one question to ask you", he said and smiled sheepishly. "Okay", you said not sure if he was going to fire you now. "Will you go out with me?"