Chapter 10

You hummed happily while you made yourself a cup of coffee at work. The last nine months were literally the best time of your life. Jungkook was the best boyfriend you could ever imagine. You spent a lot of time together laughing, cuddling and just being around each other. You could go on like this forever, for your entire life. You both decided to keep your relationship as a secret because you didn't want any coworkers to talk behind your back saying that he'd prefer you. And to keep it a secret you thought it was the best for both of you if you just avoided each other at work and didn't talk a single word. He was having a hard time with that because normally, whenever he sees, you he'd come up and shower you with his love. For you, it was a bit more fun because you liked teasing him. You'd walk purposely past him and lock eyes with him. And then you just turned away and talked to one of the employees. You admitted that was really mean but in the evening you'd get more cuddles from him because he missed you even more. Lost in your thoughts you didn't notice how one of your male colleagues came into the room to make coffee for himself too. "Hey, Y/N", he said and you stepped aside so he could make his coffee. "Hey", you said smiling and sipped on your coffee. You were about to leave when he called you again so you turned around. "Y/N, I was wondering..", he asked scratching the back of his neck, "are you free at the weekend?" What you didn't know was that right in that moment Jungkook walked past the tea room. He froze as he heard how the coworker was trying to hit on you. Jealousy boiled in his veins because he knew that everyone thought you were single. He was about to burst in and tell this guy to stay the hell away from you when you answered. "Oh uhm.. Actually I'm taken", you said smiling to yourself. "Oh yeah sure, I didn't know. I'm sorry", he said apologising. You smiled and then left the room running straight into the arms of your boyfriend. With a quick move you managed to balance the coffee in your hand and glared at him. "What are you doing?", you hissed. "This guy was flirting with you!", he said raising his voice not caring if anyone heard you. "Not here, Jungkook!", you said enraged and turned to go, "we'll talk at home."
The day went by quickly and you rushed home waiting for Jungkook to come home too. You were sitting on the couch when you heard the keys turn in the lock. You got up and walked over to him. "Hey babe", he said and wanted to give you a hug but you refused. "Why don't you trust me?", you said enraged and furrowed your eyebrrows, "you risked that they would find out about us by making a scene." He groaned and put down his bag. "He was asking you out, y/n", he said as his eyes darkened, "I do trust you but I don't trust men." You laughed bitterly and looked at him mad. "Yes, and I turned him down and told him I'm taken", you explained. "But that's not enough", he growled approaching you, "I don't like when someone nears what is mine." He placed his hands on your hips pushing you against his body. He kissed you passionately showing how he dominated you completely. His touch made you burn in desire for him and you moaned into the kiss. He swirled his tongue over your lips and then went down to your jaw and your neck. He left love bites all over the skin of your neck marking what is his. You tilted your head back giving him better access to your neck. He lifted you up and laid you down on the couch. You were already a huge mess for him and longed for his touch. "Tonight I show how much I love you", he groaned running his hand over your bare skin under your shirt, "so the only thing you'll remember will be my name."