Chapter 9

You turned around in the bed and rubbed your head because of the pain. You groaned and slowly opened your eyes. Why is it already the second time you're not waking up in your own bed? You thought back to yesterday night and blushed. You remembered the dinner, how you drove to his house and.. how you kissed. You widened your eyes and lifted the duvet. You sat up and noticed that you were wearing one of Jungkook's white oversized shirts and only your black underwear underneath it. You looked around and saw that you weren't in the guest room you slept in yesterday. So it must be - his bedroom. "What the f*ck has happened?", you mumbled to yourself because you couldn't remember anything after the kiss. You threw the duvet down and rushed downstairs. He was in the kitchen making coffee when you came in quite put out. "Good morning, love", he said smirking looking at your outfit. Your cheeks flushed because your bare legs were fully shown and your underwear could be seen through the white shirt. "Stop staring!", you said loudly and looked at him mad, "what happened yesterday?" He continued making breakfast and kept you in suspense. "You don't know?", he finally asked raising an eyebrow and a smirk curved up his lips. "No!", you said enraged, "Jungkook! Did we sleep together?" He chuckled and handed you a coffee. "Do you want sweatpants?", he asked avoiding your question. "No!", you said groaning and tried not to freak out, "I need to know it, Jungkook!" He sat down and sipped on his coffee. "Well, after we kissed you suddenly got a hot flush", he told you still smirking, "then you pulled off your dress." "Oh no", you mumbled in shook, "did you look?" "Of course I did", he said and dodged because you tried to hit him playfully, "but I didn't do anything because I would never do something you wouldn't want." "Fine", you said annoyed sitting down at the table too. "And then you decided to go to sleep in my bedroom", he told you smiling, "so I gave you a shirt and you fell asleep immediately. And I slept in the guest room. I'll get you some sweatpants now." You sighed and relaxed. So nothing has happened. That's too bad. He came back and you quickly put them on. "So..", he said smiling like a bunny, "after I saw you half naked-" You blushed rolling your eyes. "- and we shared some not so innocent kisses and you slept over at my house twice: will you be my girlfriend?" You widened your eyes because you really didn't expect this question. And you decided that it was now time to tease him. "No", you said messing with him. His eyes darkened and you escaped him before he could grab you. You ran away from him squeaking as he chased you around the couch in the living room. But he was faster. He sneaked his arms around your waist and you both fell on the carpet on the floor. He tickled you while he was on top of you and you laughed trying to get some air. "Okay, okay!", you said giving in and looked into his eyes, "yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend." "Yes!", he said happily and sat up pulling you on his lap. He put his hand around your neck and slowly leaned in to kiss your lips. You kissed him back resting your hands on his chest. The kiss was sweet and filled with love. "But", you said breaking the kiss, "I still want new blouses." He chuckled and was so close that there were only millimeters between your lips. "Or you can keep my shirts", he said in a husky voice and roamed his hand over your side. You laughed and intertwined your fingers behind his neck kissing him again. "And now that you're mine", he said smirking, "I can tell you that you look damn hot in my clothes."