Chapter 7

You woke up and were really confused at the very first moment. You weren't in your own bedroom. Oh no. In a matter of seconds you remembered where you were, why you were there and what has happened. Without you knowing your cheeks flushed and you hid your face in the duvet. OMG. You kissed him. That changed everything between you. How can you face him now? You slowly got up and rubbed your forehead. You needed to get ready for work. How would you get to work? You didn't even know where you were. You began to accept the fact that you had to talk to him, no matter how embarrassing it was. You put on your pants from yesterday and tucked in the white shirt he had given to you. You didn't care if he wanted to keep it, you just needed something to wear since he has ruined another one of your blouses. You exhaled closing your eyes and then opened the door. You went downstairs and walked into the kitchen following the rattling noises of dishes. "Good morning", he said smiling as he saw you. "Good morning", you said trying to push the memories from last night away. He handed you a cup of coffee and grabbed his car keys. "We'll drive to work if you're ready?", he said looking at you intensely. You just nodded and sipped on your coffee. The silence during the car ride was awful. You just drank your coffee and stared out of the window hoping he wouldn't talk about yesterday. "Is that my shirt?", he suddenly asked, his eyes focused on the street. "Um, yes", you said blushing and looked down. "You can keep it if you want", he said and smiled to himself. All of a sudden a thought crossed your mind. "Oh my god, what will my colleagues think at work if we arrive together?", you said it out loud. He chuckled because of your shocked expression but didn't say anything. "Ugh, Jungkook. It's all your fault", you complained groaning and kept on ranting, "you ruined the professionalism between us by kissing me and now my coworkers will think that I'm sleeping with you." A deep red blush crept up your neck to your cheeks because of what you said. But you were too enraged to be embarrassed. "Are you not going to say something?", you asked upset as he pulled up in front of the company building, "you should-" He shut you up by pressing his lips on yours putting his hand around your neck to pull you closer. You let him kiss you even though you were still mad at him. "I don't regret anything", he said after he had pulled away and got out of the car. "You jerk", you cursed and got out yourself to run after him, "don't you dare kissing me again unless you apologise!" He smirked and kept walking into the building. Now you couldn't say anything more so you just ignored him. "Miss y/l/n, please come to my office in thirty minutes", he said formally so everyone could hear it who was already watching you two anyway. "Yes, sir", you said politely even though you wanted to punch him into his face. But you already knew you wouldn't show up. He wouldn't fire you anyway. At least your coworkers thought you got into a fight with him and nothing else. You calmed down and after half an hour there was a knock on your office door. "Come in", you mumbled focused on the screen. The door opened and Jungkook leaned in the doorway. You widened your eyes and your jaw dropped. "You didn't come to my office as I asked you to", he said in a deep voice. You didn't think he really wanted to see you in his office and that he'd come to scold you. He shut the door and approached you. "I'm not going to do anything if you don't apologise", you blurted wrinkling your nose. "So disobedient", he growled and put a strand of your hair behind your ear. You felt yourself getting weak so you got up to keep the distance. "No, Jungkook. I mean it", you said breathy avoiding his gaze. "Okay", he agreed, "if I apologise, wil you go out with me then?"