47

LISA POV

Packing my last minute bags , going to Lucas's private jet and boarding the plane , I tried my best to block out what happened , that means I did next level drugs , I didn't know what it was but I did them with him.

I tried my best to enjoy myself in Spain , I wonder how she's finding the Maldives.

A whole week I spent using my camera , photographing the scenery here , it was only a week unfortunately , but I could feel the ache , just little things reminded me of her and I tried so hard to get over it but I couldn't , I needed to speak to her.

Once I landed back , all I wanted was to see her , I knew it was impossible and I knew Jisoo and V would have my ass but I just felt insane , taking all these drugs just to try and get over her.

Driving to Jennie's lake , I sit there , alone , my knees up and my arms on them as I light a cigarette , I remember the first time I found her here , she was so sad , she cried her eyes out until she fell asleep on my lap , even if she said she didn't want me around her at that time , she did want me there. She always did.

I watched her sleep for an hour or two , I just admired her beautiful face , stroked her soft hair.

I light up a joint I got from Lucas and just sit here , this is her place but now I'm hurt , she's okay.

Jisoo: where are you? I landed last night , we need to talk

Lisa : no talk , not interested

Jisoo: I'm your best friend , I wanna apologise to you

Lisa: you gonna let me see Jennie again?

Jisoo: no

Lisa: then fuck off

Jisoo: wow , your cutting me off?

Lisa : fuck you , fuck V and fuck everything you are the fakest best friend , you should trust me instead you believed I used her? if that's how low you think of me then fuck yourself , go to someone else , I'm happy by myself

Jisoo: So I'm never gonna see you again

Just when I was about to reply I hear someone , turning I see her , I look like a fucking drunken mess and she oh my god she changed her hair , she's so beautiful , she's out of my league for sure, well especially right now.

She looks at me and her eyes water and she sits down next to me and cups my face , I try and keep my composure but it hurts.

All I can do is allow her to touch my face , let her heal my broken heart.

Then I just pull her and crash my lips into hers , she doesn't hesitate for a second , she crawls onto my lap and sits on me as I kiss her , no alcohol or drugs could ever compare to the high she naturally gives me.

I had to pull back because she was in tears , I tear up as I look at her and she wipes my eyes and I do it back to her whilst I chuckle at her.

"It's okay" I whisper

She shakes her head and cups my jaw and pecks me again.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry" she holds me and pulls me into a tight hug , all I do is stroke her back and kiss her shoulder.

Why is she apologising? she did nothing wrong to me , in fact she made me feel so alive , she kissed me , loved me and made me see how much she loved me. She kept me on my toes , I would run around for her at different times in the night for her , she's my everything.