49

JENNIE POV

Seeing Lisa in my house more often made me happier , that she finally got her friends back , I lived with so much guilt knowing I was the reason.

I begged Jisoo everyday to sort it out and promised nothing will happen between Lisa and I , even though I have the urge to fall into her arms and be caressed and kissed by her , I have to brace myself.

Lisa and Jisoo are a duo you can't separate , Jisoo was miserable and Lisa was upset even if she didn't admit it.

I know I'm the elephant in the room when it comes to them two.

Once Jisoo was fast asleep and Lisa ran to my room in the middle of the night , she woke me up and spoke to me for hours , it was so risky but it was the best thing to ever happen because she made me laugh and it touched me that she still cares about me , that's really how it's been this past 2 months.

I'd sneakily meet her for lunch when I was at the Salon , their was a restaurant local we'd sit there and eat or I'd take food to her work place and we did it back and forth.

Irene unnie is 6 months pregnant now , it's crazy to think I'll be an aunt.

We celebrated her baby shower , turns out she's having a baby boy.

It was really fun , Lisa even came to the baby shower , she looked so beautiful in just white , she made me feel beautiful when she purposely dragged her eyes up and down my outfit when no one was looking.

I laughed and swat her shoulder in embarrassment and things like that V and Jisoo would notice but wouldn't say a single thing.

-

It's my graduation day , I'm graduating and even though I said I wanted to become an author , i want to go into fashion and design.

I think it's because I have so much time to enjoy myself and not worry about Nancy and the bald fuckers that I really realised I have a passion for styling and clothing.

I discussed it with my family and honestly they supported me the most.

On my graduation day , I saw my family standing in the crowd clapping for me , and then next to the principal , trying to not look obvious , I saw her

Lisa

She had the happiest look on her face as she photographed me with her camera.

It made my cheeks heat up with a blush.

She came for me , once I was finished she left , I couldn't find her , my family didn't know she was here.

I didn't want to start any work yet , I just worked in the Salon , I got paid quite well there and I had fun working there with the staff, we were like a big family , I really came out of my shell with them.

It was just Lisa was always on my mind , I always looked forward to going home to see if she was there , even if I didn't touch her I felt satisfied with seeing her there.

Later that month we had a party , for Irene and Seulgi , all of Seulgi's friends were there and all of Irene's and all family members including Lisa.

She came and she looked so beautiful and smart.

I sat with the twins and Lisa for half of the party.

"Irene unnie isn't even enjoying her own party , she's deadass snogging Seulgi in the corner" I groaned , why am I even here?

"Hey we would of looked like bad people if we didn't throw a party , she's getting married" v said as he shrugged

"Well can I go home?" I asked , I don't want to be here , most of our cousins have left it's just our friends and her friends.

"Just wait" Jisoo says and I walk away from them to grab a drink.

LISA POV

Once Jennie goes to get a drink I try my best to avoid looking at her , I don't even focus on what Jisoo and V say anymore.

Then one of Seulgi's friends approach Jennie , oh hell fucking no

I'm fuming , I don't know why , I need to remain calm but I can feel Jisoo and V looking at me now, they must of asked me a question.

I down a shot , down another one and then a few more , I'm tipsy as fuck now

I've fucked everything up now , I 100% have fucked up everything with Jisoo and V and the Kim's because I can't control my anger , he smiles as he takes her hand and before he can even leave a kiss on her hand , she pulls it back , that's enough.

I bolt at him , V and Jisoo try to grab me but I'm too fast before I grab him by his shirt and throw a few punches at him , Jennie screams and everyone stops what their doing , she pulls me back.

"Lisa Lisa stop" she tries to calm me down , she looks so scared of me , V and Jisoo help the other guy up and he lands a punch at me , we both begin fighting but we're held back by so many people. Jennie tries to drag me out the party.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" Seulgi shouted

"I'll tell you what's going on , IM FUCKING PISSED OFF , if your not a KIM then get out , THE PARTy is OVER" I growled , all of Seulgi's friends run out , her family was already gone.

"Lisa? What on earth are you doing"

"I'll tell you , JISOO , V and Mr Kim , YOU THREE , should know I'm fucking in love with your daughter , HIT ME , go on" I walk and grab V's arm and tap my face with it , he doesn't do anything.

"I LOVE HER" I look at Jennie and she's in tears , a faint smile on her lips as she looks at me , she wanted me to say it for so long & I've said it.

"So come on beat me up , BEAT ME UP EVERYDAY , I'll still come running for her , there's nothing YOU , YOU or YOU could fucking do about it"

I point at them with my fingers.

All three of them just watch me and I turn to Jennie and she chuckles and smiles at me , so beautiful.

"What do you want? You say what you want , no one lets you decide for yourself , you just accepted that now but you fucking shouldn't , tell them what you want" i shout at her

"I want you" she whispers

"You fucking bastard" V growls and before he can attack me , Jennie runs infront of me.

He puts his arm down and Jennie grabs my arm.

"Come on lets go" she whispers as she tries to take me away.

"No no no , we aren't gonna hide or go away or do anything , I WANT YOU TO HIT ME V , JISOO THROW A PUNCH AT ME , I don't give a fucking shit , I love her and there's nothing you could do to stop that , I'll run for her even if my legs stop working , I'll do anything for her , so what can you fucking do about that" I growl at them

"They won't do anything Lisa , you two go home , I won't let them touch you" Rebecca says to me and they both look at their mom in shock

"Are you serious Mum?" V shouts

"Come on Lisa" Jennie whispers and then she takes my hand , I walk off with her , she puts me in her car , I came with Jisoo's one and then she takes me to her house.

I sit in her house dead silent , she takes me to her bedroom , locks the door and opens her bed sheets , she takes my shoes off , I try to stop her but she's already doing it.

Then she unbuttons my shirt , I silently watch her , she looks at me and when our eyes meet , I watch her smile shyly , I chuckle as I pull her onto my lap.
She gasps as she falls into me , then I cup her face.

"Say it again" she murmurs

"I love you , I love you so much Jennie" I kiss her lips and she returns the kiss , and then crawls into the bed , I follow her and she smiles as she opens her arms for me and I lightly drop myself into her arms as I kiss her hungrily , I can't get enough of her mouth , her lips and her taste.

Then somehow we both fell asleep in her bed , she's wrapped in my arms like she should be and no one disturbed us.