Chapter 1

A/N: This randomly came up in my head so i started writing it. This takes place during Mk2/Rebirth 2.

Chapter 1: New World, New Problems

Gamindustri - Virtua Forest

3 Saiyans were found walking through a forest that were unfamiliar to them since they had just arrived to this world.

"{Y/N}, how the HELL did we end up here?" Caulifla demanded.

"The Super Dragon Balls sent us here. I used the wish to send us to a new dimension." You replied calmly while the other 2 stared at you in shock and horror.

"Why would you do that?" Kale asked as you shrugged.

"I was bored and wanted to do something different and experience a new adventure. I decided to bring you two along so that we can train and spend more time together. After all, you both want me to teach you Super Saiyan 3 and the other forms, right?" You asked with smirk as they nodded.

"Doesn't the dragon require you to speak the language of the gods? How did you manage to make a wish with it." Caulifla asked as your smirk grew wider.

"Whis taught me how to speak the language of the gods." You informed until you heard something rustling in the bushes nearby getting the threes attention.

After a few more moments, a small blue creature revealed itself from the foliage. The 3 Saiyans stared at the weird creature curiously.

"Dogoo!" The creature said as it jumped forward to attack you, but you was a lot quicker than that and easily evaded the attack before retaliating with an attack of your own and punched it straight in its face, causing it to explode into a bunch of data.

"What in the hell was that?" Caulifla asked.

"I dunno. Your guess is as good as mine. I have never seen that creature before." You admitted.

"Well that's understandable since this world is new to us." Kale added.

"True. Anyway, that creature was weak as fuck. Even a Saibamen could beat that thing." You scoffed.

"Be careful though. That creature may be weak, but this place might have strong people in it." Kale warned as you nodded in understanding.

"Pfft! In that case, i say bring it on! I'll defeat all of them!" Caulifla remarked with fire in her eyes.

"How about we try sense who is on the planet first before coming to a conclusion on weather this world has weak or strong fighters." You suggested.

"Good point." Caulifa replied as the 3 closed their eyes to concentrate.

"I feel several power levels that are above that of normal humans scattered across the planet. Some of them are heading our way." You stated.

"Me too, but they are still not on our level." Caulifla stated.

"Wait. I feel another energy signal." You said.

"I do as well. But this one feels dark and evil." Kale noted.

"And its MASSIVELY above everyone else on the planet as well. Besides us of course." You said with excitement.

"Let me guess, you two want to fight whoever it is right?" Kale asked.

"Guilty as charged." You replied with a grin.

"Are we really that easy to read?" Caulifla questioned as the 3 Saiyans chuckled before seeing a sign that pointed to a direction to the nearest city. Apparently, the city was called Planeptune.

"Well would you look at that. It seems like we are close to a city. I hope this world has good food." You smiled, looking towards Caulifla and Kale. "Are you two hungry?" You asked.

"No." Caulifla replied only for her stomach to start growling. "Ok, maybe just a little." She admitted, blushing in embarrassment as you and Kale laughed. "Shouldn't we fly to get there faster?" She asked, changing the subject.

"I don't want us to do that yet?" You said.

"Why not?!" Caulifla asked.

"Because i want to keep a low profile now until we know what we're dealing with." You replied.

"Fair enough i guess." Caulifla sighed in defeat.

"Well then, lets get going." You smiled until hearing a loud roar. Looking back, you saw a giant Ancient Dragon unleash a stream of fire from its mouth, engulfing the 3. When the dust settled, the 3 Saiyans stood with no damage or injuries at all.

"That was so weak. Now its my turn." You said as you pointed at the dragon and prepared to fire a Death Beam at it, only to be stopped by Caulifla.

"No! Let me take this one!" Caulifla shouted.

"Be my guest." You shrugged as Caulifla charged at the dragon and kicked it in its face so hard that its head exploded in a bunch of data before the rest of its body did the same.

"Too easy." Caulifla smirked.

"Nice. Now lets move on." You insisted.

Planeptune Basilicom - 10 minutes ago (moments before you arrived)

Neptune, Nepgear along with the other CPUs, CPU candidates and Makers were gathered around, having a serious discussion on how to deal with the 4 Felons and ASIC.

Well, that's what they were trying to do until the planet started to rumble violently before being almost blinded by a massive pillar of light nearby, which remained for a few seconds before slowly fading away and the shaking stopped.

"Woah! What the Heck was that!" Neptune shouted with a comical expression.

"Goodness, the whole world was shaking! What is going on here?" Nepgear asked, but no one could answer her since they were as clueless as she was.

"Whatever it was, it most likely wasn't anything good." Noire concluded as the others nodded.

"I bet the 4 Felons and ASIC are behind this." Blanc growled in anger.

"It looks like that strange light was coming from the Virtua Forest." Histoire informed.

"Whatever it is, we must investigate and find out the cause of all this commotion." Vert stated, her large bust bounced as she walked. Normally, this would have angered Blanc, but now was not the time.

"Very well then. But be cautious. If you encounter any of the 4 Felons, run immediately. Our shares are too low to face them, especially CFW Magic." Histoire warned as everyone clenched their fist and/or growled when Histoire mention her name. The last time they faced Magic, they lost badly and barely escaped with their lives. Ever since the 4 Felons appeared, everything took a turn for the worst.

"Understood Histoire." IF responded as the CPUs went HDD and flew out the Basilicom's balcony while everyone else left the Basilicom normally.

"Please be safe out there." Histoire whispered.

Unknown to them, even the 4 Felons were clueless about this as well.

Gamindustri Graveyard

The 4 Felons and other villains were sitting around doing nothing while waiting for the Deity of Sin to be revived.

"What the HELL was that!?" CFW Judge demanded in rage.

"I have no idea, but that bright light appears to be coming from Planeptune's direction in the Virtua Forest." CFW Brave stated.

"Perhaps the CPUs and their friends are responsible for this?" CFW Trick assumed.

"Whatever they are planning, its a futile effort. They will never defeat us. Let alone our goddess." CFW Magic stated arrogantly, looking down at 2 of her henchmen, Underling and Warechu. "You two." She called out, getting both of their attention.

"Y-Yes my lady?" Underling said.

"I want you two to go there and check out what it is. If you see any CPUs, eliminate them." CFW Magic ordered as the two nodded.

"As you wish." Underling bowed, but Warechu wasn't so sure.

"But will we be able to fight 8 CPUs at once?" Warechu asked with worry. "I mean, we are not nearly as strong as you guys and the CPUs are always hanging around together." Warechu stated as Magic rose an eyebrow while Judge scoffed.

"Hmph! Pathetic weakling!" Judge sneered.

"In that case, Judge will go with you to ensure your victory over the CPUs." CFW Magic said with finality. CFW Judge did not object. Not that he could since he was not in the position to defy CFW Magic. In fact, he was relieved.

"Good! I am going to kill whoever it is that caused that light! It nearly blinded me... AGAIN!" Judge stated as he, Underling and Warechu headed towards the Virtua Forest.

If they knew who they were dealing with, he wouldn't be saying that.

With You - Virtua Forest

"HAAAA!" Kake shouted as she held a Phoenix by the tail and slammed it on the ground hard. The creature soon exploded into a bunch of data like all the other monsters. You were impressed that Kale could be this brutal even in base form.

"Tch! That's like the 10th monster!" Caulifla scowled as you remained silent while staring up at the sky.

"What's wrong {Y/N}?" Kale asked with concern.

"Remember when i said that a few energy signals were heading to our direction?" You asked as they rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah. What about it?" Caulifla asked.

"Well, they'll be here any second now." As soon as you finished your sentence, you spotted 8 girls flying in the sky who saw you and descended down to ground level and now stood right before you. Silence filled the air as the 3 Saiyans and 8 CPUs stared each other down. The Saiyans had looks of curiosity, impressed that the inhabitants of this world were capable of flying, while the CPUs looked at the 3 in suspicion. The stare down lasted for what seemed like an eternity until Purple Heart broke the silence.

"Who are you people and are you guys involved with that bright light and earthquake we felt earlier?" Purple Heart asked in a serious tone.

"And what if we were?" Caulfila shot back with a sneer.

"Please be nice sis." Kale said.

"To answer your question, yes. We are the cause of that bright light and our arrival caused an earthquake." You admitted.

"Aha! So you guys must be working with the 4 Felons and ASIC!" Black Heart stated as she summoned her sword and pointed it you. You tilted your head to the side in confusion.

"Huh? What are you talking about!? I don't know who or what the hell these 4 Felons or ASIC are!" You protested but Black Heart wasn't listening and lunged at you screaming bloody murder with her sword and slashed vertically at you which you sidestepped out of the way, causing Black Heart to fly right past you. "Hey, you should really calm down lady. With your attitude, i am surprised that you have friends." You smirked as Black Heart glared. The CPUs chuckled slightly at this since this was a very sensitive subject for Noire.

"W-What's that supposed to mean!?" Black Heart shouted in rage as she covered her sword in electricity. "Paralyze Fencer!" Lastation's CPU shouted as she thrust her sword at you, which you caught with one hand, unaffected by the lightning around her blade. With a smirk, you lightly pushed the sword back at Black Heart, causing the hilt to hit her in the face before falling on her ass. It was then that the other CPUs noticed that something was definitely off about you.

With the CPUs

"I can't believe it! He is toying with Noire!" Purple Heart stated in shock.

"How can a normal human even do this!" White Heart shouted.

"Perhaps he isn't human at all." Green Heart added as the others looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean? Do you think he's a CPU?" Black Sister/Uni demanded.

"I doubt that since he's not using share energy. If he was, we would have noticed by now." Green Heart replied.

"Well, whatever he is, i honestly believe what he is saying. I don't think he's working with the 4 Felons or ASIC." Purple Sister/Nepgear  said.

"I sure hope you're right about that." White Sister Rom muttered.

You vs Black Heart

"Shall we stop this pointless fight and talk it over?" You asked, looking down at Black Heart, who was still on the ground.

"Yes. I'm sure that this is all one big misunderstanding." Kale added.

"We don't know what the hell these 4 Felons or ASIC are so quit attacking us!" Caulifla shouted.

"Besides, we just arrived to this world, so we don't know what's going on here. If you have a problem, then maybe we could help you out with it." You held your hand out to Black Heart as she and the other CPUs looked at you like you grew a second head.

"Really!? You think you could help against the 4 Felons and ASIC?" Nepgear asked with hope.

"Sure." You replied with a smile, lifting Black Heart back to her feet.

"Damn! If only i had more shares, i wouldn't have suffered such a humiliating defeat." Black Heart said as you rose an eyebrow.

"Shares? What's that?" Kale asked.

"Its what gives us power. And right now, we are extremely low on it thanks to the 4 Felons." Green Heart explained.

"And you think that you could have fared better against me if you had more shares?" You asked.

"Yes. If i had my shares, you would have been the one on the ground." Black Heart shot back.

"Is that so?"

"Heh! Challenge accepted." Caulifla smirked.

"Hey Nep!" You heard a voice call out from the woods as IF, Compa and some other Makers finally arrived to the scene.

"What did we miss?" Compa asked.

"Well, Noire attacked this guy and got her butt kicked." Ram stated, pointing at you as the Makers looked at you curiously.

"Um who are you?" Falcom asked, keeping her hand close to her sword in the case she would need to fight.

"My name is {Y/N}, im a Saiyan from Universe 7. We come from another dimension." You explained, shocking everyone.

"The names Caulifla. I am a Saiyan from Universe 6."

"And im Kale. I'm also a Saiyan from Universe 6."

"What the hell is a Saiyan?" White Heart asked as you smirked.

"The strongest race in our universes. We are a a warrior race that loves battles." You spoke with pride that rivaled Vegeta's.

"Do you think that you could defeat the 4 Felons?" IF inquired as you shrugged.

"I don't know. I have never met them before. However, we do sense a dark and evil energy in that direction." You replied pointing north west, causing everyone's eyes to widen at the direction you pointed at.

"The Gamindustri Graveyard is that way. It's also where the 4 Felons reside in." Purple Heart stated.

"Really? Well the power we are sensing over there is indeed huge, but its nothing we can't handle, right girls." You looked back at Caulifla and Kale who both nodded.

"Right!" They replied.

"Are you guys insane! These guys will tear you apart. We all teamed up against one of them and they still beat us easily, and that was when we still had some shares!" Black Heart stated.

"Then that means that you were simply too weak." Caulifla added as Black Heart glared.

"What!?" Black Heart shouted.

"Calm down. What she said is true but you don't have to remain that way. We can train you to be much, much stronger than you currently are." You informed as they rose an eyebrow. Before anyone could question you further, the trees deep in the forest started randomly falling before getting closer. Soon, the Saiyans, CPUs and Makers jumped out the way to avoid having trees fall on top of them.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have found you CPUs! Now i will kill you all!" CFW Judge shouted, revealing himself to everyone as he cut down a few more trees in his way with his Halberd. Behind him was what seemed like a bipedal mouse and a girl with green haired girl and wore grey clothes and carried an Iron Pipe as a weapon.

"Who the FUCK are you!" Caulifla demanded, watching this big floating robot draw closer to everyone.

"Oh no! Its CFW Judge! He's one of the 4 Felons." Purple Sister panicked, summoning her gunblade as the other CPUs and Makers also took out their weapons and prepared for battle. Going by the expressions on their faces, this seemed like a serious situation.

"Strange. We weren't able to sense his power." Kale mused out loud.

"Well, from the looks of it, he seems to be a robot. Remember, we can't sense the power levels of robots or androids." You stated.

"Its a good thing he came to us then. This saves us the trouble of searching for him." Caulifla smirked.

"Indeed. Now we can send you to the scrap yard where you truly belong." You stated, sneering at CFW Judge who snarled at you.

"Hey! Don't forget about us!" Underling shouted.

"Yeah chu!" Warechu added as you rose an eyebrow.

"And you guys are?" You inquired.

"Oh! That's Underling and Mr. mouse!" Compa answered before the other two could even speak.

"Wait. Is that really her name!?" Kale asked.

"Yep. Pretty much." IF answered. You, Caulifla and Kale exchanged looks before the 3 burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

"Wow!" You laughed as Underling growled angrily.

"That's kind of sad." Kale said.

"And pathetic." Caulifla finished.

"Its not funny assholes! I will kill you all!" Underling snarled.

"Hey! Killing everyone is MY job!" Judge interrupted.

"You really think you can kill us? Bring it on!" Caulifla shouted.

"So who's going to fight who?" You asked.

"I want to fight that big robot from the 4 Felons!" Caulifla decided.

"Hey! I wanted to fight him!" You frowned.

"Why don't we settle this with a game of rock paper scissors." Kale suggested.

"Great idea Kale! Lets go!" Caulifla said as the 3 Saiyans gathers together while the CPUs and Makers just watched.

With the CPUs and Makers

"What in the world are they doing!?" Green Heart shouted.

"They're deciding on who's going to fight CFW Judge with a game of rock paper scissors." IF answered.

"What! Do they possibly think that they can fight any of the 4 Felons in a 1 on 1 fight?! That's absurd!" Black Heart shouted.

"I'm worried." 5pb. frowned.

"We better do something before these fools get themselves killed!" White Heart shouted.

"Agreed. We will step in if things go south." Purple Heart said to which the others nodded.

With You, Caulifla and Kale

"Rock Paper Scissors!" The 3 Saiyans shouted. Caulifla and Kale both had paper while you had scissors. Seeing this, you grinned triumphantly.

"Looks like i win this one ladies." You smirked as Caulifla and Kale pouted.

"Hmph! Looks like were stuck with fighting these weak henchmen." Caulifla pointed at Underling and Warechu, who both growled at the insult towards them.

"Come sis, lets get this over with quickly." Kale said in a bored tone.

"You think it will be that easy!? I'll show you!" Warechu growled.

"You'll show us what? How weak you are?" Caulifla retorted, pissing Warechu and Underling off even more.

"I've had about enough of you trash talking us bitch!" Underling snarled as she rushed at Caulifla.

"Bring it skank!" Caulifla replied as she caught the iron pipe that Underling tried to hit her with and broke it with her bare hands, greatly surprising Underling, but before she could properly react to it, a hard fist was slammed into her midsection, knocking her out instantly. "Too damn easy." Caulifla said boredly, looking over to see how Kale was faring against that rat, only to see that Warechu was already out cold. " You done already Kale?"

"Yes. I think the rat was even weaker than that Underling girl you faced." Kale stated as Caulifla sighed.

"Now we watch as {Y/N} have all the fun against this CFW Judge guy." Caulifla groaned.

You vs CFW Judge

CFW Judge glared at you.

"What!? You plan on taking me on all by yourself!? You really much have a death wish!" CFW Judge shouted.

"Yeah, whatever. Just fight me already." You responded. You didn't have to wait long as CFW Judge swung his Halberd at you, but you was too quick and vanished in an afterimage and reappeared behind him and roundhouse kicked the robot in the head, sending him crashing to the ground. If the CPUs and Makers wasn't surprised by your power before, they most certainly are now.

With the CPUs and Makers

"I-I-I can't believe what i am seeing!" Black Sister gawked.

"He just knocked CFW Judge down with just one kick!" Purple Sister said with her eyes as wide as saucers.

"We couldn't manage that even if we all teamed up on him." Falcom stated.

"Yet this guy does it all by himself like its the easiest thing to do." Cave said in amazement.

"Is this what these Saiyans are capable of!?" Black Heart asked to herself.

You vs CFW Judge

"What the matter? Was that all you got?" You taunted at the downed Judge, who was getting more and more pissed by the second. After a while, Judge manged to pick himself off the ground and glared at you with hatred.

"You! I'll kill you!" Judge screamed in rage as he swung his halberd wildly at you, which you evaded every swing easily and gracefully. "Your moves are predictable and sloppy. Let me show you how its done." You deadpanned as you spun around to avoid a thrust from Judge halberd before planting your fist into the robots chest, breaking several mechanical pieces in the process as Judge was sent flying into the wood, crashing into several trees.

"I expected more from these 4 Felons." You said with disappointment. Once again, Judge picked himself off the ground and glared at you. "So, do want to give up? Or do you want me to kick your ass for another round?" You asked in a mocking tone. Judge saw red at this.

"FUCK YOU! I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOU, AND I WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED BY THE LIKES OF YOU!!" Judge screamed in pure rage as he took his halberd, preparing his ultimate technique. "Judgement Time!" He shouted as he slammed his halberd on the ground, causing a huge explosion to occur right where you stood as debri flew everywhere. The CPUs and Makers were worried and scared that you might have died from that attack. Caulifla and Kale on the other hand, were unimpressed as they knew that an attack of that level would not affect you one bit.

"HAHAHAHAHA! That should teach you a lesson on not to mess with me!" Judge shouted as if he had already won the battle.

"In that case, you are doing a horrible job of teaching me a lesson." You said in a condescending tone as the smoke clears, revealing that you was still standing with no injuries whatsoever. This left Judge and even the CPUs and Makers wide eyed, shocked that you were not only able to survive the attack, but also take no damage from it.

"N-NO WAY! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!! THAT WAS MY STRONGEST ATTACK!! HOW DID YOU SURVIVE IT! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU?!" Judge demanded in fear.

"Me? I'm only Saiyan." You smirked coldly before materializing in front of Judge and kicking him so hard that it sent him soaring before you appeared behind him and slamming him with a double axe handle, sending him crashing back to the ground. Getting bored, you decided to end this fight once and for all and charged a blue energy sphere, which slowly grew bigger.

"And now its time to send you to the recycling bin! Big Bang Attack!" You bellowed, firing the energy sphere at the downed robot, which detonated upon impact, causing a powerful explosion that shook the entire planet for the second time today.

"Looks like he got carried away again!"Caulfia said as she and Kale raised their arms to shield themselves from the debri flying everywhere. The CPUs and Makers were trying their best to not get blown away by the intense winds from the attack.

Once the attack died off, everyone saw a massive crater where CFW Judge once was and found small mechanical pieces scattered around, which was all that remained of him. You landed back on the ground and gave the gobsmacked CPUs a smirk.

"One down, 3 more to go." You stated.

"Next time, me and Kale will fight them!" Caulifla declared in a tone that left no room for argument.

"Fine by me. Although, you'll probably be disappointed like i was." You replied.

"I think i want to eat more than fight right now." Kale stated as you chuckled.

"Fair enough. I'm hungry myself." You said as you glanced at the CPUs and Makers, who still had their jaws on the floor. "What?" You asked.

"You just destroyed a member of the 4 Felons like it was no big deal at all!" Black Sister shouted.

"Well, to be honest, this wasn't a big deal at all. We weren't even using a fraction of our real power just then." You stated, further shocking everyone.

"Goodness! Just how strong are you guys?" Purple Sister questioned.

"Far stronger than you could possible imagine." Caulifla replied with a smirk.

"Histy is going to be in for a big shock when we tell her what just transpired here today." Purple Heart stated.

"Who is Histy?" Kale asked.

"She's Planeptune's oracle. Her real name is Histoire, but we call her Histy for short." Purple Sister explained as the your stomach started growling.

"Um, i know you guys have many questions for us, but can we get something to eat first?" You asked nonchalantly as they face faulted.

"Well, i could cook you guys up a nice meal once we get back to the Basilicom." Compa said as the 3 Saiyans smiled.

"Really?" You asked as she nodded. "Then lets get to this Basilicom place!" You shouted in excitement.

"Now that the fighting is over, there is no use for us to stay transformed now." Purple Heart stated as you rose an eyebrow.

"Transformed?" You questioned and got your answer when the CPUs all reverted back to their human forms, leaving the 3 Saiyans confused.

"Ahh! It feels good to be back in my normal form!" Neptune shouted.

"Hey, what's going on with them?" You asked.

"The form you saw them in at first were their HDD forms. Now, they are in their human forms." IF explained as you nodded.

"Oh, so they have transformations just like us." Caulifla said as the non Saiyans looked at her with wide eyes.

"Yeah. Its nice to see that we aren't the only ones who have transformations." Kale added.

"Wait! You guys have transformations too?" Falcom questioned.

"Yep. Caulifla and Kale have 2 and i have about 7 or 8." You said offhandedly as their jaws crashed to the ground.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!" They shouted.

"B-But im the main character! I demand the writer of this story to give me more transformations!" Neptune shouted, breaking the 4th wall as everyone gave her a blank stare.

"Their HDD transformation must also drastically change their personality, because she sounds like a completely different person from earlier." You deadpanned.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Caulifla asked.

"Pay no attention to Neptune. She always breaks the 4th wall." IF stated.

"Noted." The 3 Saiyans replied.

"I was already impressed that you guys could defeat one of the 4 Felons with ease, but to think that you were holding back even more power than that is just mind boggling." Vert exclaimed in surprise.

"Indeed. These guys never cease to amaze us." Blanc stated.

"They're pretty awesome! Right Rom?" Ram said energetically.

"Yeah." Rom replied quietly.

"Ok, lets go to my Basilicom and tell Histy about this. I can't wait to see the look on her face." Neptune said with glee as everyone followed her to her nation, Planeptune.

"Hey, what should we do with these losers?" IF asked pointing at the unconscious Underling and Warechu.

"Wake them up. I have a a message to give them." You smirked darkly.

After dropping a bucket of water on them, the 2 henchmen immediately woke up.

"What the hell!?" Underling shouted, only see you, Caulifla and Kale stood in front of her and she was surrounded by the CPUs and Makers. "Oh its you guys!" Underling growled.

"Wait where's Judge?" Warechu asked only to get a bone chilling smirk.

"I destroyed him." You said simply as their eyes widened.

"Y-You're bluffing!" Underling retorted.

"Oh really? Then look at that giant crater over there." IF said as the saw the mechanical remains of Judge scattered across the field. Caulifla created a red energy sphere that turned the sky dark and illuminated the area in a red light.

"Still think were bluffing? We could do the same thing to you two if we wanted to." Caulifla sneered.

Now Underling and Warechu was shivering in fear.

"P-Please don't kill us chu!" Warechu panicked.

"Were not going to kill you. We just want you two to deliver this message to the other members of the 4 Felons." Kale reassured.

"What kind of message?" Underling asked, shivering in fear.

"Well, i want you two to tell them that new warriors have arrived and we don't fuck around. If they trifle with us, they will be next!" You replied as the 2 nodded furiously.

"I-Is that all?" Underling asked shakily.

"Yes. That is all. You my go now." You said with a smile as they both ran off as fast as they could.

"Are you sure its a wise decision to let them go?" Noire inquired.

"No worries. Those two are of no threat to us." Caulifla stated.

"True. Now i think we've wasted enough time here in this forest. Lets get to this Basilicom already. I'm starving!" You shouted as the CPUs and Makers sweat dropped before smiling as everyone headed towards Planeptune.

It hasn't even been an hour since the 3 Saiyans arrived to Gamindustri, and they have already made a major impact by destroying one member of the 4 Felons, who happen to be the most powerful and dangerous criminals on the planet. However, three more remains. How will the Saiyans fare against them? Only time will tell.

End of Chapter 1

A/N: I winged this one, but i hope you guys enjoy my new story. Next chapter you'll meet Histoire and do quest to riase the CPUs shares and probably start training everyone.

Power Levels (I'm using my DBS Manga scaling for this story)

Heroes/Protagonists

You
Base (Suppressed): 100,000,000,000,000 (Trillion)
Base (Max): 1 x 10^300,000,671

Caulifla
Base (Suppressed): 100,000,000,000,000 (Trillion)
Base (Max): 1 x 10^300,000,670

Kale
Base (Suppressed): 100,000,000,000,000 (Trillion)
Base (Max): 1 x 10^300,000,668

Neptune
Base: 40
HDD: 400

Noire
Base: 40
HDD: 400

Blanc
Base: 40
HDD: 400

Vert
Base: 40
HDD: 400

Nepgear
Base: 32
HDD: 320

Uni
Base: 32
HDD: 320

Ram
Base: 25
HDD: 250

Rom
Base: 25
HDD: 250

IF: 35
Compa: 30
Falcom: 45
Cave: 45
5pb.: 30

Villains/Antagonists

CFW Magic: 1 x 10^300,000,200
CFW Brave: 900,000,000,000 (Billion)
CFW Trick: 100,000,000,000 (Billion)
CFW Judge: 500,000,000,000 (Billion)

Underling: 30
Warechu: 20

My Multipliers

SSJ: 50x
ASSJ: 250x
USSJ: 2,500x
MSSJ: 500,000,000x
SSJ2: 2x MSSJ
SSJ3: 4x SSJ2
SSJG: 1 x 10^300,000,000
SSJB: 5 x 10^300,000,008 (500,000,000x SSJG)
PSSJB: 5 x 10^300,000,333
PSSJB Evolution: 1 x 10^300,000,335 (20x PSSJB)
UI 'Omen' (Manga): 1 x 10^600,000,000
MUI (Manga): 1 x 10^600,000,500

LSSJ: 50,000,000,000x
LSSJ2: 2x LSSJ
LSSJ3: 4x LSSJ2

Fusion Dance: A x B (or weaker fighter^2/Squared)
Potara: A x B x 10^25
Potara Rival Boost: A x B x 10^100

HDD (Low Shares): 10x
HDD (High Shares): 1 x 10^100,000,009
Gold Form (Low Faith): 10x
Gold Form (High Faith): 1 x 10^100,000,009
HDD (For Rei & Uzume): 1 x 10^300,000,334
NEXT Form: 1 x 10^400,000,000
NEXT Form (Mastered/Perfected): 1 x 10^400,000,334

Harem

Caulifla
Kale
Neptune (Purple Heart)
Noire (Black Heart)
Blanc (White Heart)
Vert (Green Heart)
Nepgear (Purple Sister)
Uni (Black Sister)
IF
Compa
Falcom
Cave
5pb.
MAGES.
Plutia (Iris Heart)
Rei Ryghts
Uzume (Orange Heart)
Big Neptune
B-Sha
K-Sha
C-Sha
S-Sha

Story Arcs

Hyperdimension/Mk2/Rebirth 2 Arc (Current Arc)
Ultradimension/Victory/Rebirth 3 Arc (Next Arc)
Zerodimension Z Arc
Hyperdimension G Arc
Heartdimension H Arc (Final Arc... for now)

Well, that's all for now. I might have forgotten some things though.