Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Gathering Shares

Planeptune City

As You, Caulifla, Kale, the CPUs and Makers were walking through the city of Planeptune, you looked around in amazement.

"Wow! This place looks amazing! You're the one in charge of this place right, Neptune." You asked.

"Yeah! My nation is super awesome, i know." Neptune bragged pridefully.

"No thanks to you though. The only reason this nation remains intact, is because me, Gear and Histoire do all the work for you." IF chastised as Neptune laughed nervously.

"Why is that?" Caulifla questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Because Nep is a lazy ass CPU and would rather eat pudding and play video games, while putting all the work on everyone else. The only times she isn't lazy is when the world is in a crisis. But i must admit, she does do a pretty good job when the fate of the world is at stake." IF stated.

"According to you people, this world is already in a crisis." Kale said.

"True. The world won't truly be at peace until we deal with the remaining members of the 4 Felons." Vert added.

"Umm, since {Y/N} destroyed one of them, wouldn't that make them the 3 Felons now?" Neptune asked as you and Caulifla started laughing your asses off.

"Oh yeah, we can't really call them the 4 Felons anymore now that one of them are dead!" Caulifla chuckled.

"I don't think it works that way guys." Noire suddenly spoke as she gave a blank stare.

Before the conversation could continue, the group had already made it to the front door of the Basilicom.

"Histy! We're back!" Neptune shouted as she opened the door and entered what you assumed to be her home. It was clearly the tallest building in the entire nation. Once everyone entered, they were greeted by a small girl who sat on a book.

"Welcome back everyone. Were you able to find out what was the cause of the bright light and earthquake?" Histoire inquired.

"We did." Cave answered. "And we had another encounter with one of the 4 Felons, CFW Judgle, along the way."

"Really? How were you able to survive against him?" Histoire asked.

"Actually, we wouldn't have survived if it wasn't for these three." IF admitted, pointing at you, Caulifla and Kale. Histoire rose an eyebrow as she inspected the 3 Saiyans.

"I don't think i have seen you people before. Who are you? And how did you manage to defeat CFW Judge." Histoire asked.

"We are Saiyan's, and you might not believe this, but we come from a different dimension. I'm {Y/N}, and i am from Universe 7. The two girls with me are Caulifla and Kale, they are from Universe 6. As for how i defeated that CFW Judge guy, well to be honest, he wasn't all that strong. Where we come from, we have to fight and train with opponents far stronger than this on an almost daily basis." You stated as everyone stared at you with wide eyes. Surprised that you had to deal with opponents that are even stronger than the 4 Felons.

"Actually, i do believe you. Dimension traveling is certainly possible, but on rare occasions." Histoire replied. "Although, you might have came to the wrong place at the wrong time, since this world is currently in a crisis."

"Is that so? What is the current situation with this world?" Kale inquired.

"I think it would be better if we speed the explaining up so we won't bore our readers to death with all this information." Neptune interjected as everyone sighed.

"Dammit Neptune! Even in serious situations, you still can't help but break the 4th wall." Blanc facepalmed.

"But she's not wrong though." Vert added.

"Good point. Lets speed this up." You smirked.

After a few minutes, Histoire, the CPUs and Makers properly introduced themselves and explained the 3 Saiyans how the world operates and how bad its got since the 4 Felons appeared. They warned you about CFW Magic and how she was far more powerful than the other 3 members of the 4 Felons and how the 4 Felons wanted to revive the Deity of Sin, who is apparently even more powerful than CFW Magic. Hearing this information made the Saiyan's more excited. They also told you about how the CPUs are actually goddesses and how their powers are tied to how many shares they have. They were shocked to find out that the 3 Saiyans wasn't the least bit surprised by them being goddesses. You simply smirked and told them that you knew plenty of gods such as the Supreme Kais, Gods of Destruction, Angels, Grand Priest and Zeno.

"Goodness! You guys know a lot of strong people!" Nepgear said as you chuckled.

"Indeed." You replied with a grin.

"And it looks like you guys have been though far more difficult situations than we have." Histoire added.

'And i thought the adventures i went on were grand.' Falcom thought to herself.

"Well, its been a weird adventure, but it looks like its not over yet, even after traveling to a different dimension." You smirked. "And i already have a plan on how we're going to face the 4 Felons and Deity of Sin."

Everyone rose an eyebrow.

"Really? What is it?" They asked.

"Simple. First we are going to raise all nations shares to maximum by doing quest, then we are going to train your base forms as much as possible. I want everyone to be wearing weighted clothing at all times during training and i also want a gravity room built in all nations Basilicoms. Given our current situation, were going straight to the god tier training for you girls." You listed as their jaws dropped.

"Are you sure that will be able to handle that kind of training?" Kale questioned.

"Yeah. At their current power, they won't last a second with the god tier training methods that we learned from the Angels." Caulifla stated.

"I'm sure they'll pull through. Besides, we don't exactly have the time for any of the inferior methods." You stated as the Saiyan females nodded in understanding.

"So how strong will this god tier training method make us?" Uni asked as she and Noire were eager to know.

"At least leagues stronger than CFW Judge by the end of the day." You replied casually, causing their eyes to nearly bug out of their skulls.

"Unbelievable!" Noire muttered.

"Heh. You guys are just full of surprises are you?" Blanc said with a smirk as you smiled back.

"I think we should stop the chit chat and get to business already. I have a feeling that our enemies might attack again soon." Caulifla said impatiently as everyone nodded.

"So what should we do first?" Nepgear asked.

"First we should raise all nations shares. This will also take shares away from ASIC. Which should slow down the revival of the Deity of Sin, buying us more time. After we max out every nations shares, we train." You replied.

"Excellent idea. We need as mush time to prepare as possible." Histoire said.

"Before we do anything, its essential that we get something to eat. Us Saiyans don't work that well on an empty stomach." You admitted as Compa raised her hand.

"I'll cook you all a big meal before we go questing!" Compa yelled as she ran into the kitchen and immediately started working.

"I wonder how good of a cook she is." Kale wondered.

"Compa's cooking is the absolute BEST! You won't be disappointed." Neptune reassured, making the 3 Saiyans even more hungry in anticipation.

After an hour of waiting, Compa finished cooking and placed everyone's plates on the table and everyone started eating. They were shocked when they saw you, Caulifla and Kale basically devour everything on your plates. In fact, the 3 Saiyans ate over 100+ plates of food each.

"Mmm! Neptune was right! You really are the best cook!" You praised.

"Thank you!" Compa replied with a warm smile.

"AHHH! Compa, why did you put eggplants on my plate! You know i HATE them!" Neptune screamed in frustration.

"Oops! Sorry about that. I got carried away and forgot." Compa replied nonchalantly, earning a groan from Neptune.

"If you don't want it, we will gladly take those eggplants off your plate." You suggested.

"Go on. Be my guest." Neptune said, pushing the plate away as you Caulifla and Kale took your forks and took all the eggplants off her plate before eating them in a fraction of a second, earning a sweat drop from the others.

"Jeez! How can you guys eat so much!" IF said.

"Yeah. Normal people can't eat that much food at one time." Falcom added.

"You forget that we are not normal people." Caulifla replied.

"Fair enough." Falcom said.

"Is this something unique to Saiyan's too." 5pb. wondered.

"It is. We must eat at least 30-40 times more than the normal human to maintain our metabolism." You informed them to which they nodded in understanding.

"Well, that certainly explains the insane appetite you 3 have." Histoire chuckled lightly as you stood up out of your chair.

"Alright! Now that we've had a good meal, we can finally get to work now." You said, pumping your fist.

"With someone as powerful as these 3, quest will be extremely easy." Cave commented.

"They'll be even easier one we regain our shares." Noire stated.

"Indeed. This will certainly be interesting." Vert added.

"Can't wait to fight some more monsters!" Caulifla smirked.

"Sis, please keep your excitement in check. Its likely that the monsters won't stand a chance against us." Kale reasoned.

"Its time to nep thing up!" Neptune shouted as you chuckled.

"Well, im glad that we are all on the same page. Lets go!" You smirked.

Timeskip - Planeptune Guild

In the guild, the group stood in front of a huge monitor with a huge list of quest to choose from.

"There's a lot of quest. Which one should we choose?" Kale asked.

"Isn't it obvious? We choose all the combat related quest." Caulifla said with a cocky grin.

"Agreed. Lets do just that." You said as you used the touch screen an choose every battle related quest.

EVERY. LAST. ONE.

Everyone's gasped in shock, even the random people in the guild were stunned that you choose that many quest. Some of them were concerned for your safety since some of the quest you picked were highly dangerous and have never been completed before. Unknown to them, you were LEAGUES stronger than they think.

"Damn! You really want us to complete that many missions in just one day!" Uni asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. I do." You answered simply. "Besides, we will be helping you, so if you run into trouble, we will bail you out until you are strong enough to handle yourselves." You reassured.

"This is going to be a really long day." Nepgear sweat dropped.

"Yeah, no kidding!" Falcom said.

"Alright, lets read what our first quest says." You read the quest details. "Eliminate all the Ice Fenrir at Power Level Island. Ha! What an interesting name for a location." You chuckled in amusement.

"Whatever. Lets get going and get this over with!" Noire ordered impatiently.

"I don't remember making you team leader." IF and Caulifla mumbled as you grinned.

"This is going to be fun." You said to yourself as the group exit the guild.

Power Level Island

The CPUs and Makers were fighting hoards of monsters while the 3 Saiyans watched over them carefully. Only stepping in if they were in serious trouble.

"Victory Slash!" Neptune shouted as she slashed the Ice Fenrir 3 times in quick succession, before causing an explosion that killed the Ice Fenrir.

"Volcano Dive!" Noire shouted, jumping in the air and slammed her sword down on her enemy with a fire element as she came down, destroying the Ice Fenrir.

"Zerstroung!" Blanc swung her hammer so hard that it utterly crushed the Ice Fenrir into pieces.

"Sylhet Spear!" Vert shouted as she created a magical spear that pierced right through the creature.

"Slash Wave!" Nepgear yelled as she swung her sword, creating a shock wave that made impact with the Ice Fenrir.

"Venom Shot!" Uni shouted firing a poisonous bullet at the Fenrir.

"Ice Coffin!" Rom and Ram screamed as they used their magic staff to encase their enemy in ice.

"Flame Soul Slice!" IF roared as she sliced the Ice creature with her weapon that was covered in fire.