Symbiotic Personality Change

Episode 12: Symbiotic Personality Change

All Characters Belong to Marvel!

Rob Morgan as Turk Barrett

Enjoy!

Spider-Man was seen hanging upside down staring at himself through a window reflection where we last left off as Spider-Man looked at the new Black Suit that just appeared inside of him the moment he woke up.

Spider-Man: (Touched himself, feeling the new fabric of the suit) What is this? (Touched his Spider-Emblem) Karen? (Keeps touching it) Karen, talk to me, what is this?! Karen?! (Looks at his wrists, seeing that he has no Web-Shooters) My Web Shooters! Where did they go? Oh my god, how did I even get up here?! (Looks at the Web he's holding onto) How did I even make this Web-?! (Falls off) Whoa, WHOA!

Out of instinct, Spidey pressed two fingers together on his wrist, which shot out webbing out of his complete surprise as he quickly held on to it, gently putting himself against the glass window as he looked at himself once more.

Spider-Man: (Panted) Okay... What the hell's going on? Ooh... Why do I feel... (Looks at his Black covered arm) Why do I feel so good all of the sudden?!

A car alarm went off all of a sudden as Spidey turned his head around, seeing a group of thugs attempting to hijack a 2014 Mustang as he held onto the window.

Spider-Man: (Takes a deep breath) Okay, Pete. It's only a new Suit, nothing to be afraid of other than it kidnapped you and brought you out in the open, and done it without having Web-Shooters. (Takes another deep breath) Yeah, you got this. (Nodded) You got this!

Spidey took a leap of Faith as he jumped off of the building, diving down onto the streets before spinning his newly equipped Organic Webbing as he swung kicked the thug up high in the air, webbing him onto a street light as three of the crooks turned to look at his new suit, the owner too busy admiring his newfound strength.

Spider-Man: (Looks at his muscles) Damn! That was awesome!

Thug: Dammit, get in the car!

The thugs got inside and started the engine, but before they could leave, however, Spidey grabbed the vehicle by its bumper, lifting it high until he could lift it over his shoulders without having any trouble as the occupants were forced out of the car.

Spider-Man: (Looks at the car he's holding) Wow, okay! This is new! (Turns to the thugs, seeing the group get up) Hey, where do you think you're going?

Thug: (Raises his hands along with his crew) Shit, man, chill! We're turning ourselves in!

Spider-Man: You sure about that? (Turns around, still carrying the Mustang as the three backed up) Because I'm hearing a little birdy telling me that you'll run away the second I leave!

Thug: Oh my god, we won't! We won't, I swear, we'll turn ourselves in!

Spider-Man: Sorry, I don't to strangers who refuse to give me their name!

Thug: Oh, for crying out loud! (Takes his mask off) It's Turk!

Spider-Man: Turk who?

Turk: Barret! Turk Barrett!

Spider-Man: You promise to turn yourselves to the cops, Barett?

Turk: Yes!

Spider-Man: (Tilts his head) You promise?

Turk: Yes!

Spider-Man: (Raises a brow) Promise, promise, promise?

Turk: Jesus Christ, yes, enough with the overkill already, just please put the car down!