New York's Hero

Episode 20: New York's Hero

WARNING! This Chapter lasts over 30,000 words! So the use of food and beverages may be advised for the duration of this Episode!

All Characters belong to Marvel!

The story picks up where we last left off as New York was under siege by Green Goblin's hostile takeover. With victims having breathed in the OZ, turning into Goblins themselves as many began to laugh and tear the streets apart in a frenzy, terrorizing people who have not been infected by the Goblin Serum.

Police began to fight back, only to be dealt with by the ever-growing masses of the Goblins as one street with a TV store began to have numerous sets of screens reporting the news live.

CNN: We are live in New York City where Norman Osborn, who recently validated the claim that he and Wilson Fisk are the co-conspirators of the production Superpowered Enhanced for the past couple of weeks, has revealed himself as the Green Goblin-!

Spectrum News: The Green Goblin was seen making a declaration of sovereignty over New York in the middle of Times Square just minutes ago as he was last seen leading the infected over to the Financial District-!

WNBC: The number of Goblin Infestations has skyrocketed after Oscorp's latest release of their new electronic tennis balls, which turned out to have contained toxins that transform a human being into hideous creatures-!

CBC News: The State Governor has issued martial law on Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and the Bronx! I repeat the Governor has issued martial law on all five of New York's Boroughs-!

Channel 5 News: Anyone within city limits must stay indoors! Please, for the love of your friends, for the love of your family, and for the love of God, please stay indoors! It is not safe out here!

Daily Bugle News: J. Jonah Jameson has not made himself available for this special emergency broadcast! But our hearts go out for him, for his family, and for every person out there that is managing this crisis-!

Fox News: S.H.I.E.L.D. forces appear to be stretched thin during the contagion as the swarms of Goblins are tearing apart New York limb by limb-!

Fact Channel: No reports of the Avengers making their return to NYC due to their restoration efforts in helping Sokovian Refugees recover from the Age of Ultron Aftermath-!

BBC: Former Military General, Thunderbolt Ross is rumored to suggest immediate action against this surge of Goblin Activity, as he was last seen making a plea to Congress on implementing the National Guard-!

Trish: This is Trish Walker reporting to you live from our news station to give you a special interview with one of our correspondents who have personally seen the carnage that is currently plaguing New York City! Roderick Kingsley, are you still there?

Roderick: (Nods his head, looking sweaty as he rubbed his face) Uh, yes, Trish. We're still here.

Trish: How are you feeling? Where are you right now?

Roderick: (Sighs) Well, we're in Times Square still, hiding in one of the restaurants. We barricade the doors downstairs to keep out the infected, and uh; most of the crew have turned, so it's just the cameraman and I, along with two police officers, a paramedic, and several others who are as terrified as I am.

Trish: Just keep calm, alright? We're with you all the way through, just tell us what's happening out there.

Roderick: Oh Jesus, Trish, it's like a horror movie out there! Like a mixed version of The Purge colliding with I Am Legend, it's a nightmare out here!