Armed and Dangerous

Episode 18: Armed and Dangerous

Mark Hamill as Doctor Octopus/Doc Ock

Shaun Benson as Maxwell Modell

Donna Murphy as Rosalie Octavius

Michael Fassbender as Curt Connors

All Characters belong to Marvel! Don't sue me pretty plz!

Enjoy!

New York City, 15 years ago.

The city was littered with millions of Jaywalkers crossing the street, people yelling at each other, buying food from hot dog stands, just an average morning for an average day.

Like someone trying to get to work on time as Otto Octavius, being slightly younger at this point of time, walked inside of the halls of Oscorp, which was still being constructed at this point in history as he entered an elevator door, pressing the floor he had intended to reach.

Once the door opened, he and numerous others walked inside the elevator, preparing themselves to enter their jobs when a man was hurrying over with great haste, seeing the door about to close right up in front of him.

?: Excuse me! Can somebody hold the door, please?!

As no one else seemed to oblige, Otto observed as the man in question was halfway across the elevator. Then as it began to close, Otto reached out his hand and let it open still, allowing the relieved worker to enter the overcrowded space.

?: (Sighs as he rubbed his head) Thanks. (Turns to a fellow employee, having just bumped right into her) Oof, sorry! I'm really sorry about that. (Turns to Otto) Thanks for holding the door.

Otto: (Nodded) Oh, it's no problem at all! You did say please after all.

?: (Chuckled) That's funny. You must be a real joker around here.

Otto: (Raises a brow) I'm assuming you must be new here.

?: (Turns around, facing the now shut door) Really? How can you tell?

Otto: Well, for starters, your clothes look like they were worth about, $60 each in the open market. At least, it was yesterday until you somehow got yourself into a tight situation so bad that it decreased the market value tremendously low.

?: (Turns to face his head at Otto) Are you some kind of telemarketer?

Otto: No, actually, I'm a scientist. I work out equations, atomics, and calculations. Everything I said was just a theory at this point, no offense.

?: Eh, none taken. (Turns to face the door) I just transferred out of my old job very recently. And believe me, from where I come from, it is awfully rare to not handle criticism in a not so polite way.

Otto: Ah, so I assume this must be your first day, then?

?: It is, actually. (Straightens out his tie) Uh, my Wife... She recently got pregnant just last week, and uh... You know, transferring out of the old job into the next feels like a whole new chapter just waiting to be opened up, a whole new Horizon.

Otto: (Hums around that thought) Horizon... What an interesting way to presume hope for the future.

?: (Turns to Otto) I'm, sorry... Did you say that you're a scientist?

Otto: (Nods) Oh, yes. (Clears his throat) Forgive my manners. (Offers the man his hand) Otto. Doctor Otto Octavius.

?: (Grinned, accepting the hand) Richard... Doctor Richard Parker.