The Osborn Conspiracy

Episode 19: The Osborn Conspiracy

Alright, so I noticed last week that no one seemed to mind the Script Format, so I'm going to leave it as it is for the final two episodes. As always, all Characters strictly belong to Marvel!

Happy 4th of July!

EDIT: Also, funny story. (Laughs nervously) Uh, I noticed when I started reading the chapter I recently uploaded, I noticed a... Particular error when I wrote in the censored F-Bomb moment... Rest assured, I rectified that error along with making some subtle changes in vocab. That's all there is, and sorry if you were one of those that saw my little funny goof somewhere in the middle.

11 Years Ago... Queens, New York

Richard was seen turning on his bathroom light as he stared at himself through the mirror, sighing while he rubbed his hair, looking at himself, at his very identity, contemplating himself from a mental point of view.

He swallowed, looking down at the sink while his Wife, Mary, turned to face her husband in the bathroom.

Mary: Richard? Honey? What's wrong?

Richard: (Turned around, facing his Wife) Hey...

Mary: Hey. (Folded her arms) You don't look well. Is everything okay?

Richard: (Sighed as he stepped out of the restroom) I don't know, I'm not even sure anymore.

Mary: (Raises a brow) Um... What's that supposed to mean?

Richard: (Approached his Wife) Mary... You know I love you with all my heart, right? And you know that I'd give anything to protect this family.

Mary: (Nodded) Yes... Yes, of course, I do.

Richard: And when Peter was born, we vowed to do everything we can to make sure that our Son lives a happy life. Do you remember that?

Mary: I was there. (Pressed her hands on his palms) Richard, honey, what is going on?

Richard: (Blinked) ...Mary... (Turns to his Wife) There's... There's something about to happen, and... If and when it happens... I need you to be completely and utterly prepared for what we have to do... Okay?

Mary: (Scoffed) ...Okay, Richard, you're starting to scare me, what the hell is going on?

Richard: I will explain everything to you, I promise. (Pressed his hands on her cheeks) But first; there's something I've got to do. Alright? I'll come back to you as soon as I'm finished. (Turns to leave)

Mary: (Turns to Richard) Where are you going?

Richard: To the Basement. Please, wait here.

Mary did what she was told, sighing as she rubbed her arms nervously while 4-year-old Peter Parker was seen at home waiting for his Dad to come from upstairs as his elder looked like he was in a hurry.

Peter: (Sees his Dad) Dad?

Richard: (Turns to Peter) Hey, buddy!

Peter: Can we go play hide and seek? You promised.

Richard: Oh! Yeah, I promised to play with you on Saturday.

Peter: Today is Saturday.

Richard: (Blinked) Oh? Okay... (Turns to Peter) Well you know what? Let's go play the game, okay? How many numbers can you count?

Peter: Um... 50.