The Vanishing Of Will Byers (pt.1)

y/n pov:

"Something is coming. Something hungry for blood... A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness." Mike announces. "what it is ?" Will asks. "What if it's the Demogorgan?" Dustin asks. Will and I groan slouching in our chairs. "Oh, jesus, we're so screwed if it's a demogorgan." Dustin says worried. "Its not the demogorgan." Lucas states.

"yeah, it's not so calm down." I say. "An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike yells. "Troglodytes?" Dustin asks. "See." I say proving lucas and I's point. "Told ya." Lucas says elbowing my shoulder. We all laugh but Mike softly speaks, "wait a minute. Did you hear that?" Mike asks. Will and I look at each other. I widened my eyes and he smiles and we turn back to Mike.

"That...that sound. Boom.. boom... Boom!" Mike yells at the final boom and slams his hands on the table. I jump practically out of my seat. I get scared easy when it comes to jump scares. We all sit up eager to find out what's happening. "That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that... That came from something else." Mike announces. We all look eachother.

Mike slams the figurine on the table. "The Demogorgan!" Mike yells. We all groan. "Shit." I say. "Yep, we're all in deep shit." Dustin says annoyed. "Will, your action!" Mike yells at will. "I dont know!" Will says in defeat. "Fireball him!" Lucas yells. "I'd have to roll a 13 or higher !" Will says. "Too risky. Cast a protection spell." I say. "Don't be a pussy. Fireball him!" Lucas says. "Cast protection." Dustin says agreeing with me.

Mike slams the table, "the demogorgan is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps towards you. Boom!" Mike yells. "Fireball!" Lucas yells at will. "Another stomp, boom!" Mike yells. "Cast protection!" I yell back. "He roars the anger!" Mike yells. Dustin,lucas, and I all bicker on which option will should choose.

"Fireball!" Will yells and throws the dice off the table and they scatter all over the floor beneath them. We all stand up desperately trying to find the die. "Oh shit." Dustin says. "Where'd it go?" Lucas asks. "Where is it?" Lucas asks. "I don't know!" Will says searching for the stupid dice. "Is it a 13?" Dustin asks. " I don't know!" Will says annoyed. "Where is it?" Lucas questions searching. "Oh, my god! Oh my god!" Dustin says over and over.

"Y/n ! Mike!" Mom yells from upstairs. The door opens. "Y/n, Mike!" Mom says standing at the door. Mike is too busy finding the dice. I look up at mom. "Mom, we're in the middle of a campaign!" I say. "You mean the end? Fifteen after." Mom tells me and points to her watch and walks away. I sigh and run up the staires to try and convince her to let us continue.

"Mom, wait, just please 20 more minutes!" I beg my mom. "Its a school night, y/n. I just put Holly to bed. You can finish next weekend." Mom explains. "But that'll ruin the flow!" I say to my mom. "Y/n--" she starts, " I'm serious, mom. The campaign took Mike two weeks to plan. How were we supposed to know it was gonna take ten hours?" I ask. Mom stops , "you've been playing for ten hours?" She asks in disbelief.

I was gonna say something but then turned to dad. "Dad, dont you think that 20 more--" I start. "I think you should listen to your mother." Dad says to me. I sigh in annoyance. "Dang dumb peice of junk." Dad says hitting the tv. I turn to both of my parents in disbelief. I run back down staires. They all start packing their things. I follow lucas, and will upstairs, "yo, hey guys." Dustin says. We all look at him. "Doesn anyone want this?" He asks. "No." Lucas, will and I say together. We run up the staires.

I was talking with will when we heard the door slam shut. "There's something wrong with your sister." Dustin says. "What are you talking about?" Mike asks. "She's got a stick up her butt." Dustin says. "Yeah." Lucas says. "Its because shes been dating that douchbag, Steve Harrington." I say. "Yeah, shes turn into a real jerk." Dustin says. "Shes always been a real jerk." Mike says. "Nuh-uh, she used to be cool. Like that time she dressed up as an elf for our elder tree campaign." Dustin says. "Four years ago!" Mike yells and walks back into the house. Lucas and Dustin bike away and will stays behind.