The Vanishing Of Will Byets (pt.2)

Y/n pov:

Mr.clarke opened the door to the AV room as we ran in. "Yes!" Mike said sitting down infront of the healthkit. I sat between Lucas and Mike, Lucas and I played with all the buttons trying to turn it on.

"The healthkit ham shack." mr.Clarke announces. "Whoa." Mike says. "Ain't she a beaut?" Mr.clarke asks. "Hell ya!" I say. We all laugh. "I bet you can talk to New York on this thing." Dustin says. "Think bigger." Mr.clarke says. "California?" Lucas asks. "Bigger." Mr.clarke says. My eyes widened. "Australia?" I ask. He nods. We all exclaim. "Whoa." I say. "Oh, man!" Lucas adds.

"When will sees this, he's gonna blow his shit." Lucas says. Will.. I literally stop breathing for a second. I hope hes okay. "Lucas!" Mr.clarke says in disbelief. "Sorry." Lucas says. And Dustin laughs at him. The radio turns on and Mike speaks into the microphone.

"Hello, this is Mike Wheeler, president of Hawkins Middle AV club." Mike says in a terrible Australian accent. Dustin grabbed the headphone off of Mike's head and put it on his own. "What are you doing?" Mike chuckles. "Ello, and this is the secretary and treasurer of Hawkins Middle AV Club. Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?" Dustin asks. And we all laugh.

Lucas try's to take the headphones off of Lucas's head when our fun was interrupted by a knock on the door. We all look up. "Sorry to interrupt, but, uh, may I borrow Y/n, Michael, Lucas, and Dustin?" Our principal asks. My stomach drops. As all of us already know what this is about.

Will...

The boys and I were all talking over each other trying to explain where will went. "Okay, okay, okay." Hopper tried to stop the bickering. "One at a time, all right? You." Hopper says and points to Mike. Mike nods. "You said he takes what?" Hopper asks. "Mirkwood." Mike answers. "Mirkwood?" Hopper asks. "Yeah." Mike says. "Have you ever heard of Mirkwood?" Hopper ask the other deputy.

"I have not. That sounds made up to me." The deputy answers. "No, it's from Lord of the Rings." I say. "Well, The hobbit." Dustin corrects. "It doesn't matter." Lucas says annoyed. "He asked!" Dustin says. "He asked!" Lucas mimicked. "Shut up guys." Mike says. "Hey, hey, hey!" Hopper says trying to stop our bickering again.

"What'd I just say? One at a damn time." Hopper says. "You." He says a points to Mike. "Mirkwood, it's a real road. It's just the name that's made up. It's where Cornwallis and Kerley meet." Mike explains. "Yeah, alright, I think I know that--" hopper starts. "We can show you, if you want." Mike pleads.

"I said I know it!" Hopper says fed up. "We can help look." Mike says. "Yeah." Dustin says.

I wasn't listening very much because of the thoughts of Will. I miss him. After school everyday we would hangout. I would talk to him non stop, the Byers were like a second family for me. It's so odd to not have will around. I then started talking again. Saying with the boys how we can help look.

"No. After school, you are all to go home. Immediately." Hopper says. "That means no biking around looking for your friend, no investigating, no nonsense. This isn't some Lord of The Rings book." Hopper says. "The hobbit." Dustin corrects. Oh my fucking god.

"Shut up!" I slap dustin. He slaps back. "Hey!" Dustin says. We keep slapping each other. "Guys stop!" Mike says. I hit him one for time. "Do I make myself clear?" hopper softly asks. Hopper stands up. We all look at him. "Do I make myself...clear?" Hopper asks. We all nod. "Yes sir." Lucas and Mike say together. "Yeah." Dustin and I say together.

<time skip>

"We should be out there right now. We should be helping look for him." Mike tries to convince his mom. I can't believe will has gone missing. What If I never see him again. "We've been over this, mike. The chief says--" Mom starts. "I dont Care what the chief said." I interfere.