The Upside Down

Y/n pov:

Mike stands up and Eleven watches Mike. Mike walks out of the school. "Nancy? Jonathan?" Mike called. Mike was meant with an empty parking lot. The door close. And mike walks in. "They're gone." Mike says.

"They ditched us?" I ask. "What?" Lucas asks. "Yeah they did, Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone." Mike says. "They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin says. "Gross." I say.

"No. No way!" Mike says. "Did they go with the chief?" Dustin asks. "I don't know." Mike says annoyed. "No." Eleven says. "What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asks. "Yes." El says. "Where? Where did they go?" Mike asked worried. "Demogorgan." She says. What???

"Guys, guys! This is crazy. We can't just wait around." Mike says. "Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still looking for us." Lucas says. "Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is." Dustin say. "El can find them." Mike says. "Mike, look at her." I say pointing to El and we all look at her.

She had her knees held to her chest and she's staring the other way. She turns her head. "I still think we should stick to the chief's plan." I say. "Exactly. We stay here, keep El out of sight and keep her safe. That'sthe most important thing, remeber?" Lucas asks.

"Besides, she's okay. She's with jonathan." Lucas says. "Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so..." Dustin says and I look at him. "What? she is! I mean you've always been a badass." Dustin says to me. "I- no." I say, and Dustin starts walking away.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "You just said to stick to the plan!" Mike says. "I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, Lunch Lady Phyllis hoards that shit." Dustin says.

I scoff. "Are you serious?!" Mike calls back. "El needs to be recharged!" Dustin yells and Lucas walks after him. Mike looks at me. "I'm gonna go....- to- the bathroom." I say and walk out the door.

I find a empty classroom, and sit on of the tables. It's extremely odd without Will. He'd always make my day. Made me smile, I loved everything about him. From his humor, to his personality, to his eyes. everything.

I don't think he has ever felt the same. he's always been there for me even when he wasn't so good himself. I miss jamming out to music and banging our heads to the music. I miss telling him what vision I have and he would draw it.

I miss watching a scary movie and screaming together. I miss biking to random places. I miss getting ice cream, and going to the arcade. I miss the sleepovers and having breakfast with byers the next morning.

I miss the laughs, and the jokes. I miss really deep talks. I miss adventuring through the woods and then getting scared and running away. I miss that fact that we always had each other, someone to cope life with.

Having someone who you could tell anything to was something I so luckily got. Sometimes I wish what would happen if I didn't meet Will. I think I would've ended it. I sigh. I really miss him. I hope he comes back. I walk back into the gymnasium but quickly stop as I see thought the window El and Mike kiss.

My mouth widens and I quickly move myself so no one can see me. A shock landed on my face. Ahhhhhh omg- it's happening. Omg they looked so cute I can't .

I walk back into the gymnasium. "Hey." I say to everyone as they were gathered around a table if pudding. "Where did Mike-" I start when Mike ran back in and yelled. "Guys! Guy!" Mike yelled. We turn around. "What is it?" Lucas asks. "They found us." Mike says. "Shit." I say under my breath.

We quickly and quietly run around the school trying to find a hiding spot. We were running down the staires. "How did they find us?" I ask. " I don't know, but they knew we were in the gym." Mike says. We continue running. "Lando." Dustin says.