Chapter 4 - Fake Love

Octavia felt uneasy as she looked at her father, a dark pit of gloom formed in her gut. "Father, this isn't the 1800's, you can't just marry me off like I'm an object!" she looked at him, tears forming like little pearls in her eyes. "What if I'm not even attracted to this man?" Octavia questions. Her father looked unamused, with a dirty look upon his face. "You will marry whoever I tell you to. I am your father and that is final!" he shouted quite loud. 

She choked on her tears "You NEVER loved mom or me! You're a cheating, good for nothing husband and father who is incapable of taking responsibilities and are constantly blaming it on other people. Your could heart is too much for the world to bare! I wish you would just DIE already you fucking canker sore!" she screamed. The room was silent and still, the two staring at each other frozen in the tension.

Charlie and Alastor were drinking milkshakes out front an old diner. "Do you really think this is going to work out?" asked Charlie quietly. Alastor nodded his head "Just stay quiet." he smiled and took a sip of his drink. She nodded and did the same. Suddenly, a van pulled up and started taking pictures. They made sure to smile for every one, as if chatting about "loving each other". "So what did you know who say?" Charlie stirred her drink. "Oh he agreed and we made a deal. I'm meeting with him later for more discussion. We're on the right track." he smiled.

Stolas looked at Octavia, the tension in the room was thick enough to spread like butter. He rose a hand, angry at his daughter yet he didn't know why. Her glare hardened as she flinched, trying to hide from the hit. He lowered it and looked at her, he frowned. "Octavia.." he started. "N-No.." she shrunk "You can't undo this." she pointed and shrieked. "Just listen." Stolas looked at his daughter.

"I-I just.."

"You what?"

"I know how you feel."

Octavia rolled her eyes at his remark. "Oh, so you know what it's like to be under control of your father and be forced into marriage and be beaten for speaking your mind? That's garbage coming from you. Even if it was, don't people usually make an effort to not be like their parents?" she asked sarcastically. "Octavia just listen. I know it's wrong of me to cheat on your mother we both know that.. but it was because I was unhappy.. I don't feel comfortable releasing my sexuality out in the open.." he sighed. 

"Oh, so that gives you the great excuse to just be a greedy person and go around like you're the shit?" she glared again and walked to the door, slamming it on the way out. Stolas sat back down and slammed his fists on the table. "Who cares what she thinks? She is only your byproduct. What does she know that'll tear you down anyways?"

Oh boy did he not know.

Thank you so much for viewing my story it means Hella much I love you guys!!

Helluva Lover - Hazbin Hotel x Helluva Boss CrossficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara