Chapter 5 - Anguish

Octavia ran into her room and practically flung her sticker-laden suitcase open. She filled it with scattered clothes and ransacked the downstairs for some cash as well. Cursing a big lot, she left the mansion with everything tattered and torn. Stolas watched from the window, frowning with a rolling eye expression. "The nerve of teenagers." he sighed and shut the curtains.

Charlie and Alastor were currently being bombarded with chants asking them to kiss from adoring fans. Their eyes met in a nervous panic as they felt pressured to do what the crowd said. Charlie, feeling harassed into it, puckered her lips and moved her head forward. Alastor looked around and grinned harder practically showing every tooth in his maw. "I feel as if my lady shouldn't be forced to show love, as she already knows I feel sincerity towards her.." his eyes flickered ablaze. "...and even if I did smooch her, none of you would get the camera evidence, for it's-" Charlie cut him off with a "Too cute to handle!" then grabbed his hand and leaped up, dragging him away in embarrassment.

Vaggie sat in silence, her laptop recently shut in vain and jealousy of Alastor. Out of forgetfulness, Charlie never told her that the two were never together in the first place. So, now she felt alone and somewhat forgotten. She felt down, even more than her daily doses. Vaggie, now staring out the window, noticing a burning feeling in her chest. She was now feeling the true regret of killing herself back in the life she lived before. Out of human heartbreak, one that she slipped out from. Vaggie knew the reason why she was in Hell in the first place is because she has trust issues with herself. 

Blitz was smoking outside the building when a somewhat familiar face showed up. "Good afternoon, Blitzo. Meet your new political partner, I'm helping you get that racism award." scoffed Octavia as she put out her hand. He shook it, yet was skeptical. "Why are you in any way, shape or form helping me?" he took a long drag and coughed. "I want revenge on my father." she smiled sweetly. "Wow, kid, you really are a devil." he laughed and shuddered. "Reminds me of my father. Always putting his asshole in my face. Well, also reminds me of yours in the more literal sense." he smirked at her and she pretty much gagged at the immaturity. 

"Well, I think we could be a good team, you and I." she smiled while Blitz rolled his eyes. "Well yeah, but we've got the other two to worry about." he said, pointing at Charlie and Alastor pulling up in their car. The two had been secretly bickering about the past situation. They weren't really mad, just in disagreement over who would be making the decisions from now on. Blitz waved at them and presented Octavia. "Princess of Hell.. meet.. Princess of Hell." he announced and the two shook hands. "I know the ins and outs of my father, you can trust me." she smiled. Alastor gave a look of confusion.