Vote/ polls [ important]

Hey everyone so I was wondering what I should do once this book comes to a close. So I want you to vote on what I should do. I will give you 4 options. The one with the most votes will be my next main focus. Please leave your vote/comment on your choice. Or tell me your vote in the comments below.

Option 1.

  Would you want me to focuse on my other story The Blessing. I will start to focuse on this story more and update it more often. I see that some of you do like the story. So should this be my next focuse?

Option 2.

   I was surprised to see 'My Hybrid Academia: Join the Herd' is doing pretty well. Even though it is a crack fic I do enjoy writing the story. Would you guys like for me to put my focuse in this story?

Option 3.

   So I've been thinking of a crossover of Mha and Harry potter.

[ I am not a huge Harry Potter nerd. So some details of the world may be wrong, but I find this crossover interesting. So correct me nicely if I make mistakes] I have two ideas that can go in these directions.

     Plot 1: Izuku, y/n, and all of our favorite mha characters go to hogwarts. Basically it.

     Plot 2: Izuku makes friends with this mysterious quirkless girl named y/n. She is pretty strange, she sends messages by owl, and reads odd books. But is fun to be around, and isn't bothered that she is quirkless. But Izuku can tell there is something amazing about her, and just has to find out. 

If you vote for this to be my focuse, which plot do you like most?

Option 4.

   I recently got into splatoon, both games and Manga serise. So I wanted to make a splatoon story as well. Here is some concept art for the cover of the book. I drew this. it will be an x reader/oc story.

  Followthe tale of a strange inkling named Io

  Followthe tale of a strange inkling named Io. As she tries to under stand why she is so different from everyone else and if there are more like her. Follow her on her wacky adventures as she strings some hearts along the way.

These are the main choices. Please vote and leave your thoughts. If no one votes or there is not a whole lot of votes. I will decide what I do myself, meaning some stories will be pushed aside. This poll will be close around in March or April. When that happens I'll check the results. Thank you and see you in chapter 30.