1

#~#

We've been driving all night and Lilith hasn't opened her eyes since we...well to put it frank... since I fucked her unconscious.

I never thought I'd do something like this, but I think all along it was the healthiest thing I've done. I've been tutoring for three years after studying vigorously to get through high school. It's like even when the hard part was over, it still wasn't over. Acceptance letters to colleges just kept rolling in and I had my fate written out before me. Then, I met her.

She changed me in no way I'd experienced before. The moment I laid eyes on her I felt like a magnet was pulling me in. Her dominant energy and "no fucks given" attitude was somehow refreshing.

And, even though I'd never even kissed a girl before, I was ecstatic when she took my virginity like it was nothing. She treated me like a play thing and it made me even more attracted to her. I had always been praised and treated like some godly prodigy just because my parents forced me to live in solitude.

But when she laid her hands on me and kissed my neck and ruined me completely, fuck I felt alive for the first time in my life.

I think I might have a corruption kink. Anyway, I never had any intentions of leaving her. I'm not sure why she's constantly insisting that I will. I thought she knew from the moment she slid down my cock with that tight cunt-

I'm getting too excited. Let me get back on track. We're headed somewhere quiet for the moment. Maybe Connecticut. Maybe London. Who knows.

I pulled over to a motel so we could sleep for the night. I could feel my eyes closing and I needed to at least touch Lilith before I go insane.

I woke up my sleeping angel and she slept with her eyeliner and mascara running. I would've left her in the car, got a room, and then carried her inside, but I'd never trust Lilith alone and vulnerable. I promised I'd never leave her.

"Ugh fuck offfff" Lilith groaned as I shook her lightly. I smiled at her. She really melts my heart.

"Baby let's get a room and then we can sleep." I whispered. When she realized it was me she opened her eyes and nodded lightly.

I locked up the car and got my beauty on her feet again. We walked into the small motel office. I have so much money saved from my years of tutoring. I'm not sure why I even charged anyone money as I never even spent it.

I got a room for us and then took my sleepy baby into it and closed the door. She was complaining lightly about her makeup still being on and how she felt dirty. I'm about to make her even dirtier...

I took off her shoes and pants because she looked so uncomfortable. Then, I took off her shirt and socks. Then, I admired her body in nothing but her lacy bra and matching panties. I wrapped her legs around my waist and then looped my finger in the elastic of her underwear.

I slowly pulled them down as her eyes focused in on me while I was still watching as I slowly undressed her beautiful body.

"Stop looking at me like that" Lilith covered her face and looked away. I was shocked. She was never ever shy. Never intimidated by anyone's stares. Especially not mine, I mean she thrived under my gaze.

I tried to giggle to lighten the mood for her, but it came out more like a low laugh which I could tell made her even more flustered. I'm losing all control, I just can't handle it. I've seen her body a million times and it still amazes me Every. Single. Time.

I licked my lips when her bra was finally off and she was completely bare for me. I opened her legs wide and was about to run my fingers in between her pussy lips before she closed her legs and got up.

"What's wrong, babygirl?" I asked, extremely sexually frustrated. I mean I was about to burst out my jeans.

"I don't want to say..." she responded turning her head. Her mid length hair grazed her perfect tits. They're perfect because they're on her.

"You can tell me anything gorgeous." I say laying back on the bed before running my hand over my bulge. God this is torture. With her standing there completely naked.

"I don't look...pretty. I need a shower, I look so...ugh gross." She said looking into the small mirror on the wall. That absolutely enraged me.

She's so gorgeous I don't know how she can't see it. She obviously knows it. She's always had confidence. But now it's faltering. I think it's because now that she's sure I'm not leaving, she's letting her walls down.

"Baby, you are the most beautiful, smart, funny, sexy, and captivating woman I've ever met. Ever."

I stood up and walked over to her. I set my hands on her hips and looked her in the eyes. "You'd look stunning even if you were sweating off orange foundation." She giggles at that and it seemed so innocent I had to ask myself if this was the real Lilith.

"But since you don't want your makeup to be running down your face after I make you cry in pleasure, let's take a shower and get it all off." She nodded and walked into the small bathroom. I watched her perfect body saunter away.

I started to get undressed and then made sure the door was locked and the shades were closed. I turned on the television for some noise and then headed to the bathroom.

The shower was already running and standing under the water was the most delicious sight I'd ever laid eyes on...

A/N

Hellooo! This is the very requested sequel for you guys. I haven't written in so long so I hope you enjoyed <3