2

{not edited}

#~#

      Lilith's body always took the air from my lungs no matter how many times I've seen it. Her body as she stood under the water. All wet and shiny. I get into the shower with her and I feel myself hard against her thigh. She opens her eyes and giggles. I smile at her as she pushes my hair away from my face. I kiss her lips and she pushes my lips harder against hers.

     I groan in need and she understands what I want. She kisses down my chest and finally gets all the way down on her knees. She looks up at me...well as much as she can with my hard on in front of her face. She kisses my tip and I watch in a dazed state. She brings her lips around my tip and it takes everything in me not to ram my cock down her throat.

     She moans as she tries to bring my cock further down her throat. God watching her eyes roll back as she takes my cock in her mouth is making me want to cum already.

     When she licks up and down my cock I realize I just can't hold back. I grab her face and start throat fucking her. I make sure she's okay in between thrusts and she reassures me that she's okay.

      "Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby." Lili grabs the back of my legs and stuffs me down her throat for me to cum. I nearly scream from the feeling. All my cum flows deep down her throat and my body goes numb. When I finally regain consciousness I hold the wall for support to help her up.

      She smiles at me and grabs the shampoo. Lilith puts the shampoo in my hair and starts to massage my head. God I've found an angel.

When we had finished in the shower we got dressed in comfortable clothes for bed. Although we're probably going to need to throw these clothes out because of bed bugs. I laid down and Lilith came right after me to sleep.

I held her close to me and right as I was about to fall asleep I felt Lilith shaking. I looked to her and saw she was silently sobbing. "Lilith? What's wrong, why are you crying?" I asked.

She didn't answer me for a few minutes so I repeated my question. "Nothing, Jasper. Just go to sleep please."

"Please tell me what's wrong." I turned her over to look into her eyes. She just stared at me blankly. "Jasper I don't know what to tell you. I'm about to get my period and I'm depressed. Sometimes I cry." She looked very annoyed at this point so I decided not to push it.

"Okay." I pulled her in and stroked her hair until she fell asleep.

~~~~~~
The next morning we got our things packed and checked out. We set out on the open road again. I checked my phone to see if I had any notifications and I saw that I had just a casual 200 missed calls from my parents. I have to be honest I really couldn't care less.

    Right now we were on our way to Connecticut where some of my friends offered to let us stay. We were a few days away from there so the journey didn't seem that long.

    Then it crossed my mind that Lilith is due for her period tomorrow. Shit. We have to get some sanitary things for her. I stopped at a cvs and was about to run inside when Lilith stopped me.

      "What's wrong?" I asked.

       "Where are you going?" She asked

        "I'm just going inside to get you some. You know period stuff. Do you prefer pads or tampons?" I asked.

        "No don't worry about that I have some packed already. Don't waste your money" she smiled at the sentiment.

        "Well I'm going to run inside to get you some chocolate you must be craving some right now." She nodded and then requested some Hot Cheetos as well. I found that really odd because Lilith hates spicy food. She never could handle it.

       I ran inside and got what she requested and a little snack for myself. When I got back to the car Lilith was standing outside of the car leaning against it.

      "Hey is everything okay?" I looked to her face and she looked like she was going to be sick. "Woah woah what's wrong?" I asked.

      "Ugh nothing my birth control just makes me nauseous. I have to get a fucking IUD I'm tired of this shit." I nodded and helped her back in the car.

       A few hours back on the road and Lili was asleep. God I just can't wait to start my life with her. I don't know if she knows it but she's my soulmate. My other half. I tried to show her that by literally leaving my entire life behind for her. I guess I still have some convincing to do.

     When the street lights and cars started to look like blurry little colors, I knew it was time to pull over and sleep in the car. I pulled over into a desolate parking lot. I decided a little nap wouldn't hurt.

     *knock* *knock* *knock*

      I opened my eyes and the blinding light of the sun blinded me. "Ugh fuck!" What time is it?

      I looked over to the window and saw Lilith knocking on the window. I opened it.

      "Shit how long did I sleep?"

      "Too long. We have to get back on the road when I'm done feeling nauseous. The things I do so you can nut in me, Jas."

      I laughed at that and started to clear out the car a bit. It's starting to look jankier the longer we live in it.

     While I was cleaning up the backseat I grabbed a small bag to put some of the garage in. I checked to make sure nothing valuable was in there.

       In that bag was something I never expected to see...