4

#~#

"1"

"2"

"3"

"We keep it" I said.

"Abortion" said Lilith.

Tears fell from her eyes and my heart was numb to the sight. I've seen her cry so many times that I'm uncomfortably used to it. I sit back in my seat and sigh.

"Jesus..." I say with a long breath.

Lilith flipped her hair to one side and put her head in her hands. I felt so emotionally exhausted and I just wanted to pull over so I could take a break but I can't keep living in this car.

Just another thing we have to handle not only emotionally but physically for Lilith. If we keep the baby then she has to go through with the pregnancy and give birth. We don't even have enough money for that. If we abort we have to pay and there are major after affects.

"Lilith. Whatever you want to do I'm okay with. It's your body after all. I shouldn't force you to do something you don't want to do." I respond knowing what we need to do next.

Lilith looked at me hesitantly, almost like she wanted to argue, but she smiled weakly and said "thank you. Thank you so much." And we continued driving.

  ——————————

We were almost there when Lilith complained about being hungry so we pulled over to a gas station 7 eleven and got some gross hot dogs and two slushies. We could've stopped and dined at a nice restaurant but we both know money is of the essence right now. I also picked up a burner phone so I could ditch my current phone. I know my parents have tried tracking me but I've kept my phone on airplane mode. We've only been using Lilith's janky iPhone 5s to contact our friends in Connecticut.

  Since Lilith is pregnant all she's been craving is gross gas station food anyway. We sat on the hood of the car in the desolate parking lot and ate. The sunrise was just coming in so it was still a little dark. Sunrises are my favorite time of day. I noticed Lilith staring at me but I made no comment. It was too early for talking.

Lilith's point of view:

As we ate our delicious 7 eleven, but honestly it's more like 7 heaven, food I started to notice a lot of things about Jasper that I hadn't before. See when Jasper and I first met, he was puny. So boyish and shy compared to all the other fuckboys at that shit hole I used to call school. But now, it's like he's become a man. I remember in platform boots Jasper was just barely taller than me. Now he's pushing 6'3. He's hit a growth spurt or some shit but I'm not complaining. I like my men tall. Not to mention his facial hair growing in. And his jawline is so sharp now and his voice is deeper and his muscles look bigger even though he's skinny and his dic-

"Earth to Lilith..."

I blinked a couple times before mumbling a "yeah?".

"Let's get going the sun just set. Ugh, I hate driving in the morning".

I grabbed my slushie and threw the hotdog wrapper on the ground, which Jasper promptly picked up.

"I know we've become white trash but we're not animals Lilith, come on" Jasper indoctrinated me about littering for the hundredth time.

We got in the car and to say this pregnancy is taking a toll on me is an understatement. I can't wait till this is over. I looked into the small overhead mirror and took a look at my long dyed hair. I really need a change. A drastic one at that. People always say that long hair holds pain. Maybe that's true. I put the mirror back up and my eyes were blinded by the light of the sun. I can't wait till it's nighttime. Sunsets are my favorite time of day.

I gave Jasper a kiss on the cheek as he started driving and put my seat back a bit to start napping.

We're gonna be okay.

Authors Note:

I am so sorry this chapter is so short and I keep taking decades to update but I went through some serious stuff and it's taken me a minute to cope.

I'm going to try my hardest to update more often and usually I just forget so just spam the comments with "update".

Anyway isn't that picture just perfect :)

Laters bb! ❤️