CHAPTER-8

The sun rose it's horizon over the peak...it came up with the vision of bringing beautiful dreams and realities to the human creatures...and ya it was doing great...it's shine was spreading all over the world....people with upset moods would definitely be tammed after this beautiful sunrise....the climate was a bit moody....
It had given every one a chance to forget yesterday's happenings and go a step forward today....

But it failed...it had failed in taming the mind of two people...who had a terrible... terrific... nonchalant....ugly quarrel yesterday....none of the both were able to forget anything or forgive every body....the flames and layers of anger were clearly depicted their eyes.... sleep was far from both of their eyes...they were burning to kill each other...they were thinking that they were dreadful enemies...but in reality they are cute little tom and jerry I guess...😁😁

Naina had not even slept for a minute...she was continuously disturbed by the continuous events...she wanted to forget but she couldn't.... determined not to see him even once in her entire life...she got off to the office along with preethi....but preethi was quite...she wanted to tell naina that Sameer was the CEO of their office...but of she did that...naina would definitely resign...so she remained silent...

They reached the office a little earlier... so only few employees were seen...there was time for the arrival of the other employees...
So naina decided to go to preethi's cabin and chit chat with her sometime... preethi's cabin was on the way to sameer's cabin...but a little far....

"Yaar preethi...muje bohot upset feel ho raha hai..kya karoon..agar aise hi rahi to teek se kaam nahi kar paoongi..." She said sitting onto preethi's table...

"To bool jana...dek..jo bhi hua tha usme nahi tumhari galti thi aur na hi uski..." She tried to pacify her...

"Is ladke ki side mat le tu...usne mera dimag itna kaa liya hai ki poori raat neend hi nahi aai...life mai pehli baar mai chain se so nahi payi.... mr.obuthru..." she blasted up...

On the other side preethi was shocked...naina was not a sort of person who could sacrifice her sleep for anything....
She always used to be correct in her sleeping schedules...but today she had lost sleep because of him... she wondered....

On the other side Sameer has got ready and his mood was no so good...so he decided to move to office a bit early...his mind was dumped with full of yesterday's events...he could not digest his insult..it was bothering him a lot...he was walking towards his cabin....

Just then his eyes spotted a beautiful pair of eyes....a girl dressed in a black single piece with some lavender frils over the end...her hair was open waving and dancing along the rhythm of wind...her face had a least makeup...she was probably chatting with her friend... but her face was not clearly visible... But her eyes captivated him...he was trying to get a glimpse of her face...but she was not turning...