CHAPTER-20

Thoughts are in italics.

Read the note at last.

Narrator's POV:

The next day after meeting naina, the Maheshwari brothers had a night day out. Sameer wanted to talk to Pandu about that bitchy girl, but he was too sensitive in these topics.

He had girlfriends but she was the only one he (Sameer) felt him being serious. So he was thinking a lot to speak with him.

Sameer informed munna about the situation and munna was worried too.

Currently they were seated at a club in the VIP area with drinks in their hand. Sameer and munna were thinking of ways to talk with him, just then pandit spoke startling them.

"I'm sorry bhai" he whispered looking down.

The two brothers were immediately next to him holding his shoulders either side.

"Chotu kya hua" Sameer asked concerned looking at his fallen face.

"I'm sorry, muje apse aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi...pata nahi kaha se itna gussa aa gya" he was still looking down.

"Chotu, tu hamari jaan hai, aur mujse aise baat karne ka haq hai na tumhara, mera chotu sa bhai jo ho" Sameer said with a smile.

"Haan, tu hamari jaan hai. Isiliye jab tu galat ladki ko lekar aya vo tuje warn karna chahta tha" munna added.

"Pata nahi bhaiya, muje...muje yakin nahi ho raha. Mai..." He stammered not able to form words.

Taking a deep breath Sameer spoke,
"Dekh pandit, vo tere liye teek nahi hai. Agar tuje mere baat par yakin nahi karana hai to have an one to one conversation with her, but I'm not sure ki vo Frank hogi..."

"Sameer sahi keh raha hai, jo ladki tuje apne bhai ke khilaf badka sakti hai, she can do anything" munna warned.

Sameer and munna talked a lot about the girl, but pandit kept on saying that she was not like that, but also he was not able to believe on Ria.

He rubbed his face in his palms and pulled his hair in frustration.

Not able to control anymore Sameer was about to snap at him, but naina's words stopped him. He needed to be calm. He needed to explain his brother carefully without hurting his emotions.

He took few breaths calming himself.

Be calm Sameer.

Pandu chota hai, go slowly with him.

He sighed audibly and placed a file in pandit's hand.

Pandit looked confused and looked at Sameer who signalled him to read it.

He opened the file and the first pagehad her name.

Ria Chakraborty.

(Sorry for this,but couldn't help. I didn't get any other surname better than this.😂)

"Ye uski file hai, aaram se ise pado, aur agar phir bhi tuje ye joot lagta hai to I'll definitely show you visual proofs" Sameer said standing up as his mobile vibrated.

Pandit looked at him flabbergasted.

"I'll be back, office se hai" excusing himself he went out as it was an important call.

Pandit tilted his head to look at munna.

Munna patted his head and went a little far giving him some privacy and some alone time to think.