CHAPTER-11

Thoughts are in italics.

Flashbacks are in italics.

It's been more than one month of the accident a beautiful accident. He tried his best to not to make her rule his mind. But failed miserably. He was terribly in need of her touch now. This one was like some hell process. She never used to converse with him. She didn't even enter his cabin often.

She barely entered his cabin for three to four times. He thought she might have felt uncomfortable. The kiss... Actually not a kiss..may be called a semi kiss. It was just their lips touched slightly. It was the reason. And the those sensational sensous touches happened. Oh... my god!! It had ignited a piercing fire in him. A fire that yearned her touch.

Sameer was in his cabin, trying to ignore his not so innocent thoughts.

He couldn't concentrate in his work. This one month gap had even more turned him on. He was not a kind of person who flirts with girls, or oogle at them. Instead he was 10 steps away from girls. But the pull he felt with her was different. He knew she hated him and he too hated...

"Do you really hate her bro..!!"

Before he could complete his thought, someone interupted him. Looking up,he found a person who was exactly a carbon copy of him. He was standing showing all his teeth, hands covered over his chest and was leaning against the wall..for once he was shocked.

"Tum..koan ho tum.." asked Sameer standing up from his chair.

"Mai.." the other copy of him asked.

"Tum...tum to mere jaise ho.." Sameer scanned his from head to toe.

"U moron!!.. tumhari subconscious hoon to I'll be like you only na..." It poked sameer's forehead.

"What... subconscious..." Sameer was hell confused now.

"Oh hello...itni confuse hone ki kya zaroorat hai...I'll clear your doubts..."
His subconscious said.

"Doubts...what doubts??..."

"Wahi...jo naina ko lekar tumhare dil aur dimag dono mai hai.."

"I don't have any doubts.." Sameer royally ignored.

"Really...to phir tu uske ek touch ke liye itna kyu desperate ho raha hai..."his subconscious mocked at him.

"Shut up....I'm not desperate for her touch.." Sameer growled in anger.

"Oh really...to phir hamesha uske cabin ke taraf hi kyu rehte hai tumhari aankhe... And bro when she entered your cabin with files, you so wanted to pull her into your lap... didn't you.." his subconscious taunted.

"Shut up...just shut up...." Sameer shouted.

"Woo...bro chill..abhi bohot garam ho mai baad mai aata hoon.." his subconscious vanished.

When Sameer looked up there was no one in front.

"Huh...ho kya gya hai mujhe.." he sighed and sat on the chair with a thud ruffling his hairs.

"Ssshhh...calm down Sameer, she is no one. You have barely talked to her. And you don't even like her and her attitude. I mean itna attitude koan dikatha hai..she's showing attitude towards me. You are the Sameer Maheswari, ladkiya marti hai tujpe...and this girl...huhhh...par agar us din se use bura laga to....she could have atleast spoken up, par nahi she's ignoring me like hell.... Agar itna hi bura laga to tabhi dhakka de deti... lekin nahi...but why the hell is she ignoring me now...huhhh.." He was groaning in frustration.