CHAPTER-23

Thoughts are in italics.

Sameer's POV:

It's been a long while, we came back from Paris. It's was just an awesome experience. I've never been this contented and satisfied with my life.

But now I'm. Because of her.

An angel who made my hell a heaven.

I introduced her to munna Pandit as my friend and...

They really gelled well yaar...

And they used to gossip a lot, and hangout a lotttt.... Sometimes with me and sometimes without me.

*Pouts*

Even naina introduced her childhood besties cum sisters.

Swathi and Preethi.

Munna and Swathi liked eachother at first site. And beleive me, I got a mini heart attack hearing this, because munna was never someone who would even look at some girl and like was far away from his sight.

Unlike me, naina could feel the spark between them. Ao she made enormous ways during our hangouts so that these two lovebirds could find some time for themselves.

And soon, they fell in love but did not confess it to eachother yet. Anyone could say that these two are hopelessly in love. I could see it in their eyes.

I was very happy for my brother. Swathi was a sweetheart. She is a foreignsic officer. It was her dream and passion and she had accomplished it without anyone's help.

Comming to Preethi and Pandit, I've seen pandit stealing glances at Preethi. The administration he had in his eyes for Preethi was something I've never seen. He has dated enormous number of girls, but the thing which his eyes held for Preethi was for no-one.

He used to come to office unnecessarily with lame excuses just to meet her.

'bhai I missed you'.   ' bhai naina teek haina'.  'bhai ghar mai bohot bore ho raha tha to aapke paas aa gya'.  'bhai aapke liye lunch laaya hoon'.  'bhai aaj half day hai'

These were his excuses, but I found it cute. I'm sure, very soon he'll find his love. Real love. And I couldn't be more happy than that.

Atlast he's getting the best girl for him.

Coming to myself and naina, we were more than damn happy to see our friends getting hitched. And from the time we came back from Paris, we haven't got physical and also won't get physical.

Before, it was just our desires which peaked us off to have eachother. But now that I feel something for her, I couldn't do it. I don't know whether she feels the same for me.

After hearing her past, I doubt whether she'll even have a guy in her life.

And I don't want our ruin our beautiful friendship with my feelings.

Still my nights, were spent in her home. We keep talking, gossiping sometimes just sat in eachother's arms enjoying the peace it provided.

It was my routine to sleep on her home, cuddling with her.

Never in my life, I've been more happy.

Currently we are, I mean myself, naina, munna Pandit and Preethi Swathi. We are seated in the food court of a mall to fill our tummies.

We just came for our diwali shopping. But even before we could buy the dresses, we beard our stomachs grumble. Without thinking anything, we held our tummies and ran to the food court. We all are food pigs you know. We all 6 are almost similar in everything.