Death of Winter

"You can't keep flying forever Winterclaw!"

Electric filled the night sky like a raging storm. Successfully hitting the weakened dragon. A loud roar could be heard as the Ice dragon fell to the ground.

"Is this really the power of an Golden Warrior? How pathetic!"

The Ice dragon struggles to get up. Her wings torn from the blast of that thunder. And the many claw and bite marks that covers her body made it almost impossible to get up.

The Electric dragon swoops down to pin the Ice dragon before it could fully get up.

"I really wanted to have fun with you, you were so confident before. But all fun must come to a end right?" The Electric dragon says with a laugh.

"You'll never win SparkFang." WinterClaw says weakly.

"It looks like I just did." SparkFang replies.

"The next chosen dragons will beat you and the rest of you." WinterClaw says.

"But will they be to in time? They are far to weak to beat us. Just face it, we won." SparkFang says back.

"You are nothing but a power hungry dragon! Only with a dragon with the purest of hearts will end this on raging battle!"  WinterClaw yells.

SparkFang growls angrily and torn through WinterClaw's neck with her claws like it was paper. And with that, she was dead.

SparkFang turns around and takes one last look at the Ice Dragon before flying into sky with a heated expression.