The Begining

"Wake up IceWings! We're gonna be late to catch some early fish!"

"Wha- Hnm...

In a Icy cave a Ice dragon awoke. He slowly rose to his feet and turns to his childhood friend. His friend is a rock drake. His name is BoulderTail, son of the great RockJaw. He had no wings but his climbing and strength was tremendous.

A human would have taken days to climb up a mountain but he was able to get up on top of one in less of an hour.

"Alright let's go."

Going down was easy. They always have races but IceWing always came in first. They traveled to Rover River. Named off the water dragon who caught 5,000 fishes in a span of one week. They only got to catch a few however.

"We came in too late, we can probably sell these to get more fish to eat." BoulderTail says.

"Yeah let's go." IceWing says.

IceWing decides it would be best if he walks on foot so he can talk to his smaller friend about normal stuff but his friend is a famous dragon knower. Meaning he only really talks about old dragons and warriors and all that. They can be really fascinating sometimes.

Once they finally reach to the Novile Empire they stopped by a market to get a few gold coins for their captured fish and a buy more at a fish market.

"Hello my lovely fans!"

"Ahh! It's him!"

"Isn't he handsome!"

"Ugh, it's him again." Bouldertail says.

His name is LightSky. He's a Wyvern and a big light show. Nothing about him is special, he just happened to learn how to fly early and be rich. Light Dragons have the tendency to be treated high and mighty since they are the ancestors of the sun dragons who stood high and above of almost everything.

His eyes turn to IceWing's.

"Why hello there." He says in a deep tone.

He pushes back the other dragons that crowds him and growls lowly while walking towards him.

"Go away LightSky." IceWing says.

"Or what? You don't think I don't remember our last visit."

IceWing remembered. He got so fed up with LightSky's attitude towards drakes that he scratched his face. Maybe he shouldn't have done that but he wanted wanted protect his friend.

"Stop it! The both of you!"

A large shadow overcast them. It's a huge Sky Dragon.

"We need all dragons to head to the middle of the city! Now!"

The streets and the sky became flooded with dragons. This has never happened before. Are they getting attacked?

Once they made it to middle IceWing had to find BoulderTail but Bouldertail seems to have found him first.

"IceWing! What's going on!? I can barely hear!" Bouldertail yells.

"I can't hear either! We're all freaking out!"  IceWing yells back.

"QUIET!"

It became quiet in a second. The only thing that could be heard was the flapping of wings.

A huge lung dragon appeared before them. The leader of the Dragon warriors of gold. Everyone was in awe. While Bouldertail was trying not to fanboy.

"Something terrible has happen." He began to speak.

"Two of our warriors have fallen and now only three of us remain. We have ordered for new recruits but only two will be chosen. You don't have to be a part of this but those who think they are strong enough to handle this important duty than follow me as I take you to the trials. This won't be a easy journey I warn you. Many have died trying.

He looks into IceWing's eyes.

Do you have what it takes?