Deadly Hydra Attack

A week passes and now they reach a more dangerous area. Fog surrounds them but that's not what they're afraid of. A huge hydra is underneath them.  They can smell it's poisonous flesh.

IceWing never felt so scared in his life. His wings shook with every flap. They couldn't head back now.

On the mountains it was much harder to be quiet. The mountain became steep. It made it harder for drakes and Lindwurms to keep going.

"I can't deal with this shit any longer! We can't continue like this!" The warrior of water turns his head quickly to one of drakes.

A loud roar is heard underneath them.

"What have you done!? Run away! Fly away! Follow my leader!

A giant jaw of a hydra comes up and snaps half of the group of dragons with one bite. The sounds of screams as they get chopped to pieces is what triggers them.

IceWing and Cloverleaf flew as fast as they could. IceWing flew faster but made sure he was as close to Cloverleaf as possible.

They dared not to look back. For the only things they heard were the sounds of screams and cries.

"Where are going you fools! Get back here and help me!"

"LightSky?"

He turns his head to the familiar voice.

LightSky struggles to get his foot out from underneath a big boulder.

"Leave him! You'll die if you go back IceWing!" Cloverleaf yells.

He could leave LightSky and not risk his to save a dragon who could care less about his well being. But it wouldn't be him and in his heart he would have surely feel guilty forever.

"I have to."

He swoops past the other dragons with great speed.

"LightSky!" IceWing yells.

"You!" LightSky yells.

"I'm helping you LightSky!" IceWing says

"I don't need your help!" He replies.

"I'm not asking!" IceWing snaps back.

IceWing got on his hind legs and starts to push the boulder out of the way. Once he finally did it became to late to start flying away. The hydra spots them.

The hydra's long neck went to swallow them whole. IceWing didn't know why but suddenly like another side of him reaches in the back of throat to bring out a ice breath. Blinding the Hydra.

"You need to fly out of here now!" IceWing says.

"You don't need to say that again!"

Many hydra heads starts to appear. Roaring at IceWing with the most heated expression.

IceWing quickly flys up. He needs to distract them so then the other dragons could get away safely. He somehow avoids the multiple heads going after him. He keeps firing ice blasts and scratching back at the hydra.

He isn't so lucky with one them. Dodging another head but getting his arm scratch up because of its sharp scales. He roars in pain. The head goes for him again but only gets shot with another icy blast.

What he didn't know that from a far the water dragon warrior watches in awe at the Ice dragon. With looks alone the Water Dragon didn't think this one Ice dragon could put a hydra in a struggle. But he must end this before the hydra gets something that's not his arm.

With a blast of water he shoots threw one of the heads of the hydra. Catching the Ice dragons attention.

"Quickly go back to the others! Don't worry about me!" He yells.

IceWing nods and flys as quickly as he can out of there.