"They defeated the boss!"

The way heaven worked was kind of weird. It was almost like your normal life but it was a lot easier and there were no problems there. It's basically like you're stuck in time, not being able to age or change. It was basically the perfect "life." But you're still filled with devestation and sadness when you get there because you can't go back to how things were before.

They got back to the house. "Ahh, finally! We're home!!! Abbacchio! Bruno! Let's see what Mista, Trish and Giorno are up to!" Narancia bolted to the room with the moniter in it. "H-huh? What is Narancia talking about Leo?" Bruno still had the saddest puppy dog look in his face and obviously still wasn't feeling to good. "There's a moniter in one of the rooms here where we're able to see what the gang is up to. Narancia and I have been watching it ever since he came here but we just went out to eat which is the exact time you showed up." Abbacchio knew that it wouldn't be good for Bruno's mental health to be focusing on those things right now so he tried to change the subject. "Hey, aren't you a bit tired Bruno? Maybe we should go take a nap together? It might make you feel better! I'll go tell Narancia that we-" "Leone, while yes, I am tired, I want to see what Giorno and the gang are up to. I know you're worried about me but I need to see what they're up to. So, we can take a nap later but right now, I need to check up on Giorno, Mista and Trish." Bruno followed Narancia to the moniter room. Abbacchio let out a deep, stress filled sigh, following Bruno and Narancia shortly after.

"Aww man! They did it!"Narancia shouted. "Wow, blonde boy actually did it. I guess he was really determined to complete his dream." Abbacchio said, with a slight bit of pride in his tone. Bruno stared at the moniter and his lip started quivering, tears rushing down his face. He was trying to be as quiet as possible but a small yelp escaped his throat and Abbacchio snapped his head to face Bruno. "Bruno, are you-" Abbacchio started but was interrupted by Bruno collapsing onto the floor.