Okay, Naptime over

"Oh! Goodmorning you two! How was your nap? I rage quitted at my video game so I started drawing." Narancia seemed to be doing just fine with overcoming his greif with distractions and things he likes but Bruno is having a hard time with doing anything other than crying. "It was ehh. What are you drawing?" Abbacchio leaned over to see Narancia's paper. It was a drawing of the whole gang living happily together. Narancia wasn't the best at drawing but he seemed to be really trying on this one. "Oh, yeah! I'm just drawing the gang! It's just so I can remember what their outfits look like." Narancia paused for a bit. "Hey, Abbacchio?" Narancia said in a bit of a hesitant voice. "Hmm, what is kid?" Abbacchio stopped refering to Narancia as a brat since he's gotten here because he doesn't want to trigger any old memories that make them sad. "Do you... think that maybe... you can teach me like how Fugo did? Not with stabbing but just like, teach me." Abbacchio was a bit confused by this. "I mean, sure but I'm not the be-" Abbacchio's sentance was interrupted by a hug. "Oh thank you thank you thank you so much!" Narancia squeezed Abbacchio. "Uh, not problem." He pat Narancia on the head. "By the way, why is Bruno so sad?" Narancia whispered in Abbacchio's ear as he was still hugging him. Abbacchio turned his attention towards the couch where he saw Bruno just sitting there, his knees raised to his chin, silently crying. "Oh fuck..." Abbacchio said under his breath before rushing towards Bruno.