Abbacchio can bake?

Abbacchio was listening to some music with his headphones on when Bruno and Narancia entered then kitchen. He had put his hair into a ponytail and had changed into his fluffy robe that Bruno bought him. He didn't even notice that the two troublemakers walked in. He was humming along to his music as he mixed the batter. Bruno went behind Abbacchio and put one of his fingers in the batter, Abbacchio noticing instantly.

"Bruno, NO! Get your hand out of the batter! I'm almost done. You can have the extra batter soon, just give me like, 5 minutes." Bruno slid Abbacchio's headphones off and down to his neck and placed his lips on Abbacchio's cheek. He takes his finger out of the batter and puts it on Abbacchio's nose. "Boop!" "Hmghhhh, Bruno... take this off of my nose right now!!!" Abbacchio started pouting. "Okay, fiiine." Bruno kissed his nose. "There. Ya happy now?" "...no" Abbacchio said with a grumpy face while blushing. "Hey Abbacchio! Can you make two extra cupcakes? I wanna go visit my mom and give her one and Bruno wants to see his dad!" Narancia interrupted them. "Yeah sure, I'm making a set of twelve so there's no need to worry." "Hey! Give me attention!!!" Bruno started pouting. Abbacchio shoved a spoonful of batter into his boyfriends mouth. "There, ya happy now?" Abbacchio mimicked the statement Bruno had made previously. "Mmmgh." Bruno attempted to speak but had batter in his mouth. Abbacchio stuck his tounge out at him with a sly expression and then turned his attention back to Narancia. "So yeah. Wait, you wanna see your mom? Do you know where she is?" "Well, no but I wanna look for her!" Narancia said with determination. Abbacchio turns to face Bruno again, his mouth still filled with batter. "Do you know where your dad is?" Bruno shook his head no. "So we're gonna have to search for them?" Narancia and Bruno nod in agreement. Abbacchio let out a sigh. "Okay, I suppose we can look for them when we're done here. But there's no guarantee of us finding them today." Abbacchio poured the batter into the tray and put it in the oven. "Ya got that?" Narancia and Bruno nod. "Okay, now let's do something while these bake." Abbacchio closed the oven door.