Comfort time!

Narancia came back to the couch with a tub of Caramel icecream and 2 spoons. He placed it on the table for the two of them and sat next to them and hugged them. "I'm sorry, I'm not the best when it comes to comforting people, I typically just eat icecream and cry so I hope it helps." Abbacchio buried his face behind Bruno and continued to weep. "I-it's okay Nara, thank you so much..." Bruno picked up the tub of icecream, his hands shaking. He moved so Abbacchio's face was visible and put a spoon of icecream up to his face. Abbacchio just buried his face again, not wanting to show his face to Narancia. "Abbacchio, it's okay. I know your stressed, you don't have to hide it from me..." Abbacchio slowly lifted his face from Bruno and bit onto the spoonful of icecream that Bruno was holding out for him, still avoiding eye contact with Narancia. Bruno gave a spoonful of icecream to Narancia, who was watching the delectable dessert very intensely. All 3 of them sat on the couch and finished the icecream, it was now 10:30pm. Bruno and Abbacchio went to bed and so did Narancia. Abbacchio and Bruno got undressed for bed and cuddled up to eachother. They didn't talk about anything and just drifted to sleep. Narancia finished up his drawing and then headed to bed. He pinned his drawing to an empty wall in his room so he can always look at it. Narancia sighed. "Just like how I remember us... happy and together..." His eyes started to water but before it could get worse, he got ready for bed and went to sleep.