Becoming a trainee at JYPE

June 25, 2017
Today was the birthday of Ella. She was going to a fan meeting of Twice with her friends. "I wonder what would be like going to a fan meeting for a first time," exclaimed Ella with a bright smile on her face.
"Well, today may be the most unforgettable birthday you've had in your whole life, I believe," Scarlett said and gave a wink to Ella.
"Hey girls! Hurry up! Or else we'll be late for the fan meeting!" Latini shouted, waving her hand at the girls who are imagining the scene of meeting their most beloved idol. In fact, TWICE is the first group that Ella have ever discovered in Kpop. "Like Ohh-ahh" is the song which made Ella fell in love with Kpop while she was studying in New Zealand. After hearing that song, she decided to follow her sister, Jennie and brother, Jungwoo to be a Kpop trainee.
————————— SKIP TO FAN MEETING———————————
Ella's heart was beating very fast as if it's going to explode any second when it the next member she's going to meet is Nayeon. "Hi Nayeon unnie! I can't believe that I'm meeting you! You're my favourite member in TWICE and I adore you beautiful voice!" Ella declared.
"Really? Thank you so much for supporting! What's you're name by the way?" Nayeon asked with a bunny smile.
"I'm Ella and I'm the sister of Jennie! Jennie always talk about you when she's texting with me. I'm sure you two are pretty close right?" Ella couldn't hold her excited feeling.
"Oh~ You're Jennie's younger sister! Indeed yes, your sister always talk about you too!" Nayeon said in disbelief.
"I've decided to be a trainee since I got addicted to TWICE debut song. I hope I can pass the audition," Ella told Nayeon her dream finally.
"Wish you good luck!" Nayeon smiled sweetly.
"Next please!" The manager said. You wave goodbye to Nayeon and hopped up and down happily as you finally got to meet you're idol. (By the way, Nayeon is the last member to sign.) You couldn't wait and opened the album that was full of the signatures of each member. You suddenly noticed something and looked closely at Nayeon's signature. You couldn't believe what you saw, she gave you her phone number! "Text me when you're free!" was written beside the number. I hold you're feeling and calmly walked outside to meet up with your friends who have just finished getting signatures.
"Pardon miss!" A man in casual wear ran to you with a card on his hand. "We would like you to audition for becoming a trainee at JYPE." He handed his card to you with a warm smile. "Hope to see you at the audition date!" Then he went back inside the hall where the fan sign was running at. You're completely frozen, you just couldn't believe that it's IS the best birthday you've ever had. First you met Nayeon, then she gave you her number, and last a manager of JYPE invite you to audition.
"Ella? Ella!" Scarlett and Latini cried. You quickly came back to life and see them with an cheerful face. "This is your chance! You have a month to prepare for the audition! Let's work hard together!" Scarlett said. "No worries, we'll go back to Korea with you." Latini said.
—————————————————2 month later—————————————
"Congratulations! You successfully became a trainee at JYPE! Please come to JYPE building on 2nd September with your suitcase as you will be moving to the dorm and sleep with other trainees. JYP is looking forward to seeing you on that date. Remember to be punctual!" You read out the letter out loud to your friends, not believing your eyes. "Am I even dreaming?" You looked at your friends, shocked. (Or should I say Jung "shook" 🤪)