Over working (Scenario #1)

"We're going to back to the dorm now, Ella are you coming with us?" Yuna ask.

"No. I want to practice more. You guys can go back to the dorm first. I'll come back later." I said, breathing heavily after learning the dance. We're currently preparing for our next comeback. I wanted everything to be perfect. I've been learning and practicing the dance for the past 3 hours, but there's still lots of details I can't do it right.

~ 2 hours later~
I feel really tired now. I can't even move my body. Sweats rolling down my face and I'm paralysed ok the floor. "Ella? Ella!" A familiar voice appeared. I can't even look clearly, my sight slowly became blurry. I fainted.

~ The next day~
I slowly open my eyes and see myself on my own bed. I walked out the room and see the other members on the sofa, looking nervous and worried. "Ella! You woke up! How are you feeling now?" Ryujin quickly got up and held one of my hand.

"Why are you over working yourself? You shouldn't be doing that! If it wasn't Yeji coming to the dance room and saw you lying on the floor, you could've die without being noticed!" Lia said, sounding very angry.

"I'm sorry unnie... I just.. want to make everything perfect... I don't want to make a single mistake while performing..." I said regretfully.

"It's alright Ella. As long as you're healthy and not over working yourself." They all hugged me as once.

"Now the problem is solved. Who wants to join me to go for a ice cream?" Yuna asked.

"Meeeeee." I screamed when I heard ice cream.

A/N: Oh my goddd. Thank you so much for 2k! I'll keep updating this story as soon as possible! ITZY is having a comeback at August and I can't wait to see their performances! Love you guys so much 💞