꧁First V Live꧂

POV: Ella and Ryujin are currently at their dorm chilling while the other members went to shopping. Therefore, Ella decided to have their first ever V Live.

Ella's outfit: (pyjamas)

Ryujin's outfit: (pyjamas)

Ella: Hi guys! It's Ella from ITZY!! And I also with Ryujin Unnie! (I hugged Ryujin tightly)

Ryujin: Hey guys! (She waved at the camera)

Ella: So we are at our dorm and other Unnies went to shopping so I think it will be fun to have our first ever V Live which is a Q&A section! Feel free to ask us any questions so that you can know more about us!

{Hi Ella and Ryujin!!!}
{You guys are so pretty~}
{How did you guys get into JYPE?}

Ella: Wow that's an interesting question... I got cast on the street after TWICE sunbaenim's fan meet, it's also on my birthday too~

Ryujin: Oh, I got cast on the street too actually. I was in GOT7 sunbaenim's fan meet with my friends at that time

{Which is your favourite group?}
{You two look cute in your clothes!}
{Aww you two are so adorable together!}

Ryujin: Haha, Ella~ They said we look cute!

Ella: Oh of course we're cute~ We even have matching slippers! See (You show lift up Ryujin and your legs up to show the slippers)

{How long have you been trained?}
{How do you meet each other? Answer me plsssss}
{Any first impression?}

Ryujin: I've trained for 4 years in total and Ella trained for only 2 years

Ella: I met Ryujin Unnie as we are in the same dancing class. We aren't really close at first but one time, I got a little trouble learning the choreography so she helped me through the midnight. That's how we became very close friends. I thought Ryujin Unnie was very cool and cold when I first saw her dancing in class, when we get closer, I found out that she's very warm and a very good listener (You hugged Ryujin)

Ryujin: Awww (She hugged you back) Ella was very active in dance class. Whenever she have questions, she weren't shy to ask at all. She might look very positive all the time, but actually have many things hiding in her heart. Therefore, I always play the role of listening to her problems and helping her solve them.

シThey continuously answers fans questions until they heard the door bell rangシ

Ryujin: I think the other members are back, let me open the door for them. (She left and went ahead to the main door)

Ella: Oh my Unnie are back. I guess it's time to stop the Vlive and help them out first. Thank you watching our first ever Vlive! I have so much fun answering your questions! Love you guys bye (You blew a kiss to the camera and wave goodbye as you turn off the Vlive

シ♥︎♡︎♥︎シ
AN: Thank you so much for 1K ❤️ It really means so much to me although it's not really that much views but I really have fun writing this story! Love you guys ^••^